Feb 16, 2022
Your in-game name: William Wingdings Sans
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:168630110
Your steam community link: Date of ban : 11/11/22
What is your ban reason : MRDM
Who banned you : Ben C Sandman
Ban length : 2 weeks
What server were you banned on ? : SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the ingame rules : What will you do to stop this from happening again : Ask 3 times if the someone participates in the event
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? : Yes, but there were many unfair warnings i've got from fellow admins.
Why should you be unbanned : We want to make CI great again, we want to provide fun to people and not to get bored after a month of playing the server, i was hosting a lot of fun events (hide and seek, 360² Tournament, Experiments...) and to be fun in the raids like hiding in DBlock to dance in shower or catwalk...
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: If you unban me now, it will be my last warning : if i break a rule again ban me forever.
Why do you want to rejoin this server? : Same answer as "Why should you be unbanned"
Explications :
Good morning (or good evening),
I was banned on 11/11/22 because of MRDM a CI who only clipped a fraction of what really happened :
Yesterday, in fact, we were fighting against a MC&D (Johnny Carmin) who sold us shipments of Sanctums and Freedoms but we wanted to test which weapons were dealing the highest damages (Sniper from Marksman, Freedom or sanctums) -N.B : SVD won- and then we were hosting a combat training with MC&D and a CGITV who got my weapon by killing me... The objective was to get a kill by noscoping to see who is the best combat person there. Everyone agreed to it even the one who reported me (Lance thingy) and then i was so eager to win that I tried to make 360 noscope and then he was the one taking the shots. SO sorry if he wasn't on Teamspeak (because yeah before all this, everyone was ordered to come to Teamspeak, thing that he didn't do) and didn't say "No i am not in this session", thing that he didn't said ! Moreover, when Ben C Sandman banned me, there were multiple moderators (Odysseus and I don't remember who) who said it was ok but no i got banned again.
I will not kill someone again if he doesn't agree, in voice chat and text chat, to participate in our training session. I was gone for a while and when i went back to check CI level, they needed some training so i hosted many training session. but if he didn't know (he was alpha so probably he didn't know it) i am sorry for it. I respectfully forgive him and i want to be back on the server.
Respectfully, Papyrus.

Last edited:

BenC

Aug 7, 2022
Hi @William Papyrus

The reason for the ban was MRDM, I had a sit from Elliot saying that he made a sit last night about u RDMing him multiple times for no reason, the staff that took the sit Boku could not issue the ban as u had left the server so nothing could be done.
I then brought u to the staff room to explain to u what is going on I showed u the clip of u killing Elliot 3 times for no reason and I strongly believe that u would have carried it on if he didn't call the sit. (DM me for the clip If needed)

Last edited:

William Papyrus

Feb 16, 2022
Hi @William Papyrus

The reason for the ban was MRDM, I had a sit from Elliot saying that he made a sit last night about u RDMing him multiple times for no reason, the staff that took the sit Boku could not issue the ban as u had left the server so nothing could be done.
I then brought u to the staff room to explain to u what is going on I showed u the clip of u killing Elliot 3 times for no reason and I strongly believe that u would have carried it on if he didn't call the sit. (DM me for the clip If needed)
Buddy, you were on TS with us when (nirvan and me) explained the whole situation, the CLIP begins at the moment I began to kill him but does it show what happened before ? No. I've written what happened and i got few witnesses that can prove my point there. In fact, at 12:30 PM there was no admin/moderator so i just disconnected because i was exhausted and i wanted to sleep as everyone would do at this hour.

boku

Sep 9, 2022
Portugal
Hello @William Papyrus ,

The reason for the ban was in fact RDMx3 (the one that I asked), because you killed him 3 times as shown in the clip. Elliot in fact asked you to stop trying to shoot him. After you killed him for the 3rd time, you disconnected instantly and 3 minutes later, I took his sit and checked logs. In my eyes, it was clear RDMx3 and LTAP, since you killed him 3 times and disconnected, however, I would love to hear your side of the story.

Thanks for taking the time to make this complaint.

William Papyrus

Feb 16, 2022
Hello @William Papyrus ,

The reason for the ban was in fact RDMx3 (the one that I asked), because you killed him 3 times as shown in the clip. Elliot in fact asked you to stop trying to shoot him. After you killed him for the 3rd time, you disconnected instantly and 3 minutes later, I took his sit and checked logs. In my eyes, it was clear RDMx3 and LTAP, since you killed him 3 times and disconnected, however, I would love to hear your side of the story.

Thanks for taking the time to make this complaint.
Hello buddy,
If you were there yesterday (there were a lot of CI before i went to sleep) we were all on TS (but not Elliot apparently) and we did the contest/combat training session just before i went away because everyone was bored (raid cooldown...). Moreover, when you talk about LTAP, it was literally 1 AM (in France) so for you it is midnight and i was exhausted after the training session and i said to everyone good night before disconnecting.

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Appeal Accepted

Hi William Papyrus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

After speaking to the staff involved and reviewing the evidence, you were killing Lance for no reason and I don't think you jumping and no-scoping is a valid training or even a realistic thing to do in combat, and even so, you evidently kept killing Lance even after he exclaimed for you to stop killing him. According to the clip I have seen, you killed him 3 times. Therefore, due to the circumstances of you having to go to bed and other factors, I will be reducing your ban to 10 days. In the future, you should never be "trolling" in CI base even if you are "bored". You are expected to RP as normal, as the server is considered a SeriousRP server.

Based on the above, the staff member followed the policies outlined by our punishment guidelines, and you ban have reduced

Kind regards,
Moha Demi​

Status
Not open for further replies.