Ban Appeal SCP-RP USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Haze

Mar 29, 2024
Your in-game name:Jacob Haze
Your SteamID:76561198032286608
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032286608/
Date of ban: Fri, Mar 29
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Michel "sundowner" riyvera
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Refrain from using any toxic language in any rp or ooc context in any of the Civil Network servers
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Because I did not act in a way that was insulting or attacking any other person merely expressing my own aggression to the fact that a Nerve gas bomb was tossed at me and i was stuck in the corner of the ceiling while being shot at by 4-5 Guards
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have been a very serious roleplayer and will still continue to be one I only upset one person who was staff so they decided to give me the max ban time.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It's and fun time and aside from this one incident I have never had bad time on the server nor made anyone around me have a bad time
P.S.
I attempted to ask for a 2nd opinion on the situation because I was not reported by another player but just brought into the sit because the admin/mod found what I said offensive. Again I did not say anything directed to any player and any action a player did only desribing the nerve gas getting me stuck in the corner was, in other words, dumb.
Instead of getting another admin/mod involved i was ignored and banned . Clip of this is linked below
The clip is edited because i forgot to turn off quick record so instead of getting the whole interaction i only got the ending of it.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Accepted

Hi @Jacob Haze

Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal

After reading through with this ban Appeal, I see that yes, You have said something that you agree was not the right thing to have said, and I see that you were not intending on wanting to use in a way to direct at a player in a toxic manner, Merely just pointing out something for being 'dumb'.

So with what you have stated, This is what I can summarize with what you have stated, and with what I have heard. I see that there was really no malicious intent on you wanting to cause harm to players around you. I will be removing the ban with the record off too. Since I see that this was merely an accident and there was no harm to anyone on the server.

As well with the Staff member, With what was said, It was his duty to give the punishment immediately due to what was said but since Like said before with it not really being any intent on wanting to break server rules or cause trouble, I will give another chance.

If you have any Questions, Please DM me on Discord with my Profile on the Senior Admin List

Kind Regards,
ZEEK

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.