Not open for further replies.

Levatski

Mar 12, 2022
Finland
Your in-game name: Ryker Morikowa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185270220
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/levatski/
Date of ban: Thu Dec 15
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity [A]
Who banned you: Bobby Clint
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not being banned falsly.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I said someting in Lapland finnish (dialect) and got admins tought i said "cut yourself" in maorian.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have learned how to play with the rules not against them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
yes ofc, thats why i am making this appeal.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hello.

First off, Maorian was not the language. Second of all, when you said it was Finnish, I translated it via Google Translate, forcing the language to Finnish. In Finnish, it stated "kill yourself." It's hard to believe this wasn't the case, considering you used profanities right before this.

Below are the images of the chats, plus the translation of the text from Finnish (Google Translate) to English.
1671143288830.png
1671142998558.png

Thank you for your appeal, and best of luck.

Levatski

Mar 12, 2022
Finland
Hello.

First off, Maorian was not the language. Second of all, when you said it was Finnish, I translated it via Google Translate, forcing the language to Finnish. In Finnish, it stated "kill yourself." It's hard to believe this wasn't the case, considering you used profanities right before this.

Below are the images of the chats, plus the translation of the text from Finnish (Google Translate) to English.
View attachment 4204
View attachment 4202

Thank you for your appeal, and best of luck.
Try putting tapaha Ihtes in google translate and it suggelest a different word.

Status
Not open for further replies.