Ban appeal UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
Your in-game name: Johnson Huggman [F] / Jonathan Huggman [CIV] / Frederick Panman [CI]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:226820368
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cstn88B/
Date of ban: Friday March 3 13:27:29 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe toxicity
Who banned you: Silver 'Saucy' Tark
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: not use pms ever again to chat with friends
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes but I don't remember my last ban (2023)
Why should you be unbanned: Because I can't understand why pming my friend the N word would be so chaotic, it's like it was the end of the world, and it wasn't even public chat, no one else other than me him and the staff could have saw it.

Why would I get banned for saying one single word IN A PM with a friend??

Also I pmed him that because I was very frustrated and he wanted me to go on Discord.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: refrain from minging (although this is not the reason I pmed my friend the n word, and I can't promise to stop minging)
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I'm addicted to it fr

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
Hello @Costin88Boss,

I was checking chat logs for something else when I noticed what you wrote. You had messaged "STFU Nword" to your friend. Due to this I banned you for severe toxicity. Racism is not tolerated in any regard whatsoever on the server, same with doing it jokingly.

Secondly you mention this not being heard/seen by anyone else. If whatever you say/do happens within our community then it must follow our community rules. If you wish to message your friend something like this you may do it outside the community

Although I still recommend against using such language or being racist in general.

Kind regards
-Saucy

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
If the friend replies to this thread saying it's ok, is it possible to get my ban lifted or smth?

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Costin88Boss

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

We do not tolerate racism, and or Severe Toxicity no matter who you send it to within our server.
With this being said, even if you were sending this to your friend it wouldn't have mattered as we do not tolerate this on our servers.

Kind Regards, Luft.

Status
Not open for further replies.