Ban Appeal Unjustified warn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betriv

Jul 5, 2022
Your in-game name: Robert Miller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419521682
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799309093/
Date of ban: 1/3/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP [E] Previous Warns
Who banned you: Lemmskii
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I guess I won't very minimally move again as 096
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: So I was banned because I moved as 096, I was sitting in the bathroom stall after killing my last target and after that someone opened the door to recontain me. I moved out of the way so that way they could recontain me more easily and after I was recontained I got a warning for it which led to my ban.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I didn't even break a rule
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because I want to have more fun with my friends and have more fun with the community. I feel this ban/warn was unjustified because I did wait the 1 minute wait before moving again as 096 and after that I very minimally moved out of the stall so that way I could get cuffed and brought back to my cell. I thought I could move out of the way so that way I could be recontained but I guess not.

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Hello Robert,

Recently, we received several complaints about your character, 096, during the final 10-15 minutes of your session. Cleetus initially brought you to remind you not to move while other players are nearby while you are pacified. After this, Cleetus and I watched you to ensure that you were following the rules for 096, but you broke these rules several times. As a result, you have received a FailRP ban for repeatedly moving around while pacified and in the presence of other players, despite being warned not to do so.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Prizummz

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. So as 096 you are not allowed to roam around unless you have been left undisturbed for more than 60 second, plus as Lemmskii said you have received a warning prior to the ban and with your previous record I would advise you to take the 3 day period to read over the rules here before resuming playing on the server

You may re-appeal in 1 weeks

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.