Ban appeal [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game name: "SLASHER"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613565117

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199187395962/

Date of ban: Wed Sep 28 14:29:46 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked Bans [X] -Erl

Who banned you: Erl Carlson

Ban length?: 25 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: First I would like to say I'm sorry for all the issues I've caused and I really try to get better but everyone knows how to pick on me and get me mad and get me to give a reaction that would get me in trouble and I'm really trying but it's hard cause I'm not like everyone I have ADHD, ADD, OCD, anger issues and autism in the same person and I can't learn from my mistakes cause as it says here "When everything seems to happen all at once, they respond impulsively without using information about past experiences to guide their behavior. 2 This is why kids with ADHD do not seem to learn from past mistakes as easily as their peers." you can read this article
here and that explains perfectly why I act out so much and I never learn its cause I can't learn from mistakes but it seems that Jules and Sage are the only people that understand whats wrong with me and nobody else gets me and I've asked if they can be the ones to deal with sits related to me cause nobody else gets me like them but nobody ever got back to me on that

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, many times, and I am very sorry for everything that I've done in the past and all the problems I've caused to the admins and staff and I'm trying my best

Why should you be unbanned: I have ADHD and no I'm not using this as an excuse but one of the primary very big issues with having ADHD is that when you get in trouble you don't learn from the mistake cause my mind is going 95 miles per hour and so many thoughts and it just gets buried in the pile of problem and issues that I have and my mind never remembers anything and half the time I act on impulse and I'm trying to get better but it's difficult because I have so many issues but I am very sorry and I will never do anything like this again I promise I'm trying to fix it but it's so difficult I'm really trying to do my best I am trying my hardest to improve but nobody gets it they just assume I'm normal but I'm not I don't understand stuff like everyone else I can't retain my mistakes as good as everyone else but I'm trying I promise i can do better just please give me a second chance I won't do it again I promise

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I don't know anymore it seems like everything I try nobody wants to try it so next time I get banned you can ban me for 30 weeks and I won't complain or appeal I'll serve every minute of it I promise

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: It is so special to me and its the only server I find interest in and is one of my favorite servers on gmod and I really enjoy playing it but sometimes people are rude and I act out and I'm improving with my behavior my counselor even said I'm definitely improving with impulsion and toxicity and dealing with situations better but it's like trying to put a nail in the wall with a screwdriver

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-27 5.44.00 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-27 5.44.00 AM.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 17

Erl Carlson

Jun 9, 2022
I dont know why I banned you it was very long ago, the rest of the info is in the other ban appeal

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Denied

Hi SLASHER,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to your history within the Network not being exactly "Good" and the prior accepted appeals and the continued bans, I will have to deny this appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.