Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBackYard

Dec 31, 2022
Your in-game name: Henz Jenz
Your SteamID: TheBackYard
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211449733/
Date of ban: 31 12 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): itaprp/ardm
Who banned you: dorakky
Ban length?: 3 days
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Ask people if i am allowed to use a helicopter
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Not on MRP
Why should you be unbanned: i just joined the server for the first time 5 minutes before i got banned
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: read the rules again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
beacause i want to play and not get banned after 5 minutes

to explain the situation, i just joined the server, there were barely people on the base so i decided to check it out. i found a helicopter and since i didn.t know the controls i accidently blew up a person. i got out as another person requested me and he immediately cuffed me, wich is indeed fair since i killed the other guy. However, my connection cut out as i tried to explain the the person arresting me that i was new to the server, and that i've been trying to find higher ups to explain to me what exactly i should be doing. after trying to reconnect a few times i eventually got banned, 10 minutes or so after i joined the server. the admin did not even warn me before banning me instantly after i joined the server again. i might have broken rule 1.04 in the eyes of the admin, wich i get, though unfortunately i have no control over how my internet connection behaves. i'd gladly rejoin and sit out my sentence, of wich i didn't get a reason for yet although thats pretty self explanatory.

Last edited:

CommanderSmith

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Dec 22, 2020
UK

Appeal accepted

Hello @TheBackYard

After reviewing the evidence with other sever leadership we have decided to lift your ban as you appear to be apologetic in this appeal and we appreciate that, in the future please mase sure that you follow the guidelines of our Military Role Player server for the best experience

Status
Not open for further replies.