Your in-game name: Pandora "Night" [LDR-T&D][Aa]
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11623547
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jayfella/
Date of ban: Sat Feb 11 13:00:11 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): /'LTARP'/
Who banned you: Estrogen
Ban length?: 6H 35M
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not do it again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned, a few times for FearRP, new to the game FAILRP, again new to the game.
Why should you be unbanned: Well, i'll be straightforward. I was formatting my Laptop, because I believe I had a virus on it. I went onto my brothers laptop (permission ofcourse) and went onto the server to see the difference in FPS because I was getting very low FPS with my laptop being very choppy. It was a big difference. I gave the laptop to my brother to test out and he got a knife and started killing people, He killed 2 i think. He then left because , well I don't know exactly. Went back onto play it and I am greeted with a ban note. Please note it was not on the same steamaccount and the account he was on was: STEAM_0:0:573971009 With the name: Thepastanebula.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By following all server rules and stopping it happening before it does.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I just want the ban removed from my warnings, it was a genuine mistake, he's never played the server before and was just testing things out.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
( thought you were a diffrent guy rewriting this)

I acuttaly do not remeber the situation. It may have been late of night, but I do not remeber.

Aplogizes.

'Cano'

Jan 1, 2023
England
( thought you were a diffrent guy rewriting this)

I acuttaly do not remeber the situation. It may have been late of night, but I do not remeber.

Aplogizes.
Hey, it was earlier today, Will i be able to be unbanned?

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Seems like I banned the wrong steamID. Apologies. Your ban should be expired, and hope this gets removed off your record..

Apologies you and another nu-7 logged off at the same time

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Pandora “Night”,

Thanks for taking the time to make this appeal. It appears to be a mistake made by @Claire! due to their copying the wrong STEAM-ID.

I will be removing the record of the ban, and would like to personally apologize for this mistake. I will be speaking with @Claire! about how this happened to prevent it from occurring in the future.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.