Dr.John Cannon M.D

Ban length?:
26 weeks

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I will stop picking up empty vials and putting blood into them.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
Yes
Why should you be unbanned:
Well, for background information, Me and Another D-class made it to Ci base... We then hacked all the way into Armory, but then ran into a Delcom named Cardinal... We gave him our keykards and as we were walking them over the science area I asked if I could have this vial... It was empty. I had a syringe already so I took blood with permission from the other D-Class I put it in a vial and thought nothing of it until I got brought to a sit for something another D-class did. I explained my side and as I'm scrolling through my inventory I click on the vial of blood which was not a vial of blood when I got it. Before I could even get the chance to explain they tabbed out. They stopped responding to what I was saying and we sat there for about 20 min or so. The other D-class got banned for a Day for shooting warning shots with a matador and then after another 10 min or so they came back and said they I getting a 26 week banned and when I tried to explain myself he just said you have a horrible ban history and that's why I'm being banned for so long. I don't think stealing a empty bottle is counted as a material gain according to your rules "1.24 Scamming - Taking/stealing anyone's belongings, that being for material gain is not allowed. " Under no circumstances did I do something wrong according to your rules. It was empty bottle that no one was using so therefore it was no gain to me to steal it. As well when cardinal came back while I had the vial he spawned in a another beaker for me and another vial, but when questioned about it he denied all form of involvement. Other than saying I stole a vial which I didn't I asked him before taking it, but what he didn't say about the vial is how it was empty.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
Although I have a crude past I have been trying to do better and I'm sorry for picking up a empty vial.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

I do love playing the server a lot and want to continue playing the server as D-class as well as continue to expand my knife collection.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hi Doppy,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

In relation to your ban, you were banned for Stealing and Stacked Bans (Class X).

For background information, i became aware of this incident during the course of you and another player raiding the CI and GOC base. During the course of that raid, the other player used a Matador on a number of occasions, and I was assisting Kodama in dealing with that. Whilst we were observing, I conducted a check of logs and observed that you had removed 2 flasks of chemicals from the CI storage.

When you were pulled to the sit, you initially denied to both Kodama and I that you took anything from the storage, however, when I stated that we had logs, then changed it to say that Cardinal had given you permission to take chemicals from there. When Kodama and I asked Cardinal, he stated that at no point where you authorized to take Chems from CI.

When I challenged you on this, you then asked just for a warning for the theft and not to get banned.

I reviewed your record with staff and observed that you had two prior warnings for theft (both on the 20th of January 23). In addition to that, you had 10 previous bans in the past 6 months, and only recently just returned from a ban (ban expiry 17/02). After consulting Senior Server Leadership, a Class X stacked bans punishment was issued against you.

For the senior staff that reviews this, I do have screenshots of logs, as well as a video from the point after we discovered the chem theft. Unfortunately, it doesn't cover the sit however.

Kind Regards,

Canoon.

Mr"Doppy" Zinkleburg

Oct 17, 2022
Hi Doppy,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

In relation to your ban, you were banned for Stealing and Stacked Bans (Class X).

For background information, i became aware of this incident during the course of you and another player raiding the CI and GOC base. During the course of that raid, the other player used a Matador on a number of occasions, and I was assisting Kodama in dealing with that. Whilst we were observing, I conducted a check of logs and observed that you had removed 2 flasks of chemicals from the CI storage.

When you were pulled to the sit, you initially denied to both Kodama and I that you took anything from the storage, however, when I stated that we had logs, then changed it to say that Cardinal had given you permission to take chemicals from there. When Kodama and I asked Cardinal, he stated that at no point where you authorized to take Chems from CI.

When I challenged you on this, you then asked just for a warning for the theft and not to get banned.

I reviewed your record with staff and observed that you had two prior warnings for theft (both on the 20th of January 23). In addition to that, you had 10 previous bans in the past 6 months, and only recently just returned from a ban (ban expiry 17/02). After consulting Senior Server Leadership, a Class X stacked bans punishment was issued against you.

For the senior staff that reviews this, I do have screenshots of logs, as well as a video from the point after we discovered the chem theft. Unfortunately, it doesn't cover the sit however.

Kind Regards,

Canoon.
Hello, Thank you for taking time to reply, but I have some corrections to the statement "You and another player raiding Ci and GOC base". We did not raid we got shot at by a CI so we started shooting back. Another correction "You initially denied to both Kodama and I that you took anything from the storage, however, when I stated that we had logs, then changed it to say that Cardinal had given you permission to take chemicals from there." I came out with the Cardinal gave me permission to use the chemical lab... "Whilst we were observing, I conducted a check of logs and observed that you had removed 2 flasks of chemicals from the CI storage." I did take out a empty vial/beaker. During no point did I kill anyone in CI or GOC without being provoked. I didn't shot at CI first they shot as us multiple time. "The other player used a Matador on a number of occasions." I'm not in control of what other players do, so I could not have stopped him from doing that. "Just returned from a ban (ban expiry 17/02)." Yes, that did happen, but it has nothing to due with in game activity. "10 previous bans in the past 6 months" I got some of those removed... They still show up on warning history though. There was no reason to bring me into the sit in the first place because It was not me that was shooting a matador. Once again there was no material gain for me because it was empty and also no material loss... They can buy empty vials/beakers for like 20 in game dollars. 26 weeks for using a empty vial is crazy. As well I don't know why cardinal refuses to tell you guys that he spawned a beaker and a vial for me when asked as well as allowed me to use the chemistry lab. There was not reason for me to be banned for taking an empty vial.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Mr"Doppy" Zinkleburg,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. After deliberation and investigation, according to the logs, you grabbed flasks WITH chemicals from the fridge. In addition to that, you holstered the flasks. If a flask was what you needed, the team doesn't believe you would hack into bases purely to grab them from the fridge.

The logs clearly show that you stole flasks with chemicals in them.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks.

Regards,
SL Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.