Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asain boi

Jul 1, 2023
Your in-game name: Henry "King" Brown
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:594340115
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199148945958/
Date of ban:01/07/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP
Who banned you:\"Archangel"\ [HH-O]
Ban length?:12 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I can't but I won't Ltap if I have a chance
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned for voice spam
Why should you be unbanned: Because I've been on the server for a long time and I really like it but I will assure any power shortage in the area will be lower chances of happening.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: because I don't want to get perm ban since gmod don't have good rp servers like this one
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] because I love this server and I have friends play it too and I just got a power shortage

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Hello @Asain boi .

For the record i only banned you upon the request of one of our lower-ranking moderators due to some sit they had, I Know nothing about why there was a report about you or what happened in the sit, All i know is that i was requested by one of our moderators to make an Offline ban of 12h for standard LTARP.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Good day.

Asain boi

Jul 1, 2023
Yes Archangel I know it was super surprising to get the ban and the power shortage your all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.