Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Your in-game name: 'Day and Night Cycle' RP
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125322667
Date of ban: 26/8/23
What is your exact ban reason: Stacked Class X
Who banned you: Stryder
Ban length?: Permanent
Link a copy of the in-game rules: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not intentionally MRDM or break rules.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned:

If I'm being completely honest I didn't realise I was up for a permanent ban. My assumption was that the old system was still in place in which stacked warns reset after 26 weeks. My intention wasn't really to cause a major impact which is why my friend and I waited until after the war until we MRDM'd. My logic was that as I had never actually been banned for MRDM the ban wouldn't be stacked. I had actually been playing the server properly in the days leading up to the ban and when I did so I received no warnings. I had genuinely been enjoying playing on the server without trolling, and my goal of starting fresh with a new account has been halted since logging onto it would be considered ban evasion.

The purpose of this post is to request an unban and another chance, considering it was my first MRDM and ban in the past 6 months. I wasn't coming back to collect more warns or bans, and my friend and I naively thought nothing would come of the MRDM as it was almost midnight and no staff were on. I've since come to recognize that a different choice would have been much better in hindsight. The server has improved greatly since early 2023 in terms of FPS and some huge QOL changes, and I understand that trolling isn't really the best way to show support towards those changes. If my ban is reduced I won't do anything so intentionally brash again. I apologize for MRDMing (+ whatever else I did on the 26th) and understand how bad it looks getting unbanned and doing it within the first week. I also fully recognize that my excuse for the MRDM is pretty trash and that it doesn't justify it. I truly believe that if I were given a second chance that I could actively contribute to the server like I had been doing so, and that this MRDM was a one time thing.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I won't intentionally break rules. If I accidentally break a rule I just won't do it again, and will learn from it.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
The FPS is better and I had just bought a new perma gun. Would really like to PVP again. Server is in a good place atm. (I enjoy playing it) Fr Fr

Billy__1

Dec 12, 2021
Hey @ZLT49A

I see that you wanna be unbanned.

I had reports of someone mass rdming on the server and when i got on i got told it was you mass rdming so i checked the logs and it showed that you were just gunning anyone you seen down, After 2 minutes with me getting on you left the server probably knowing full well you were gonna be banned, I gave you your time to load back in so i could i explain it and you never did, Once i banned you i had server leadership asking what's going on I explained after I explained one member from SL get on and extended your ban to permanent cause of your history on MilitaryRP, We had a look through and saw you have some warns/bans from 2 years ago and most of them don't have a expire date due to them being high up in the punishments.

After you got unbanned with your recent ban before you received the perma ban, you came back and decided to mass RDM and due to no staff being on does not give a excuse to do it, Even though it was late some people like playing during late hours to grind and just play the server to get some levels.

Do expect another response from stryder once he gets around to it and he can explain further

Stryder

Event Team
Apr 15, 2023
Hello @ZLT49A

I got told from the MRP staff chat that there was someone banned for MRDM and the ban needed extending so i hopped on and honestly you're previous warns/bans shocked me. Multiple accounts of stacked bans right after you got unbanned and multiple times doing the same action over and over again. I dont see the point in lifting you'r permanent ban because i dont think you will change. The fact that you thought you could get away with MRDM-ing as soon as you got unbanned while the server was at a low player count due to it being late at night also leaves me stunned. You also admitted that you had the intention to MRDM with a friend and you didnt think twice about it.
We do not condone rule breaking of any kind and i dont believe you will actually contribute anything to the server.
In conclusion lifting you'r permanent ban would be pointless.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Hello @ZLT49A

I got told from the MRP staff chat that there was someone banned for MRDM and the ban needed extending so i hopped on and honestly you're previous warns/bans shocked me. Multiple accounts of stacked bans right after you got unbanned and multiple times doing the same action over and over again. I dont see the point in lifting you'r permanent ban because i dont think you will change. The fact that you thought you could get away with MRDM-ing as soon as you got unbanned while the server was at a low player count due to it being late at night also leaves me stunned. You also admitted that you had the intention to MRDM with a friend and you didnt think twice about it.
We do not condone rule breaking of any kind and i dont believe you will actually contribute anything to the server.
In conclusion lifting you'r permanent ban would be pointless.
God damn that's cold ?

Edit:

Also I did actually contribute to the server briefly for about 5 days when I was getting 4.0 KD's and helping my regiment and side (i.e not "as soon" as I got unbanned). And I think the fact I didn't decide to ban evade on that account shows that I do have intention to continue playing the server and not make the situation less in my favour.

Last edited:

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Appeal Accepted

Hi @ZLT49A ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will reduce your ban to 8 weeks. However this will be your last chance before you're perma banned with very little chance to appeal.

You may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.