Status
Not open for further replies.

Himothy

Mar 21, 2023
Your in-game name: Mark Hunt
Your SteamID: 76561198054115847
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/213213454535165765/
Date of ban: 10/15/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): it just says to contact transient.
Who banned you: Finder
Ban length?: Perma
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I'm not really sure for the reasoning of my ban I had been out of town for a few days and came back to a permaban. I have reached out to staff prior to this appeal but no info was given. If I knew more I would definitely be able to give a better response to this question. But whatever it might be, I will do everything I can to keep things civil and professional as I do love this community and the friends I have made here.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned a couple times in the past.
Why should you be unbanned: Well I'm not sure if my ban was by accident or if I actually had done something but again whatever it was I do apologize if I had done something wrong. I'll try my best to make amends for it and of course try my best to keep things professional and fun for everyone else!
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I can ensure whatever had happened won't happen again. And that no other rules will be broken/
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I love this community and I feel that my ban was false. I've made a lot of friends here, and would love to provide a great experience for others on the server as well.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Hello Nyra, I issued your ban after a investigation I commenced on a UNGOC Document which had been deleted and replaced with some choice words. You may contact me @starlingtheenscribeddoge and we will talk further on this matter.

Himothy

Mar 21, 2023
Hello Nyra, I issued your ban after a investigation I commenced on a UNGOC Document which had been deleted and replaced with some choice words. You may contact me @starlingtheenscribeddoge and we will talk further on this matter.
Okay, I just sent you a message on discord.

Starling6

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 15, 2022
Site-65
Appeal Accepted

After Discussion between myself and the Ban-ee, The ban will be removed.

Regards, Starling

Status
Not open for further replies.