Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
Your in-game name:Aura/Ray/Terry
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:490693273
Your steam community link:
Date of ban:12/10/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):I "tried" to "Combat cuff" a ranger to class A him
Who banned you: Joel McHarvey
Ban length?:3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:Make sure i either wait for them to have the gun not out or have two people
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I barely tried to cuff him
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:Yes
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i am in Two GOi's and don't want to lose them
(clip for extra context https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1IomBeyEhqfzik/d1337IZ5DxeO?invite=cr-MSxndEIsMjAyMjYxOTk0LA)

Aura

Game Master
Game Master
Aug 12, 2023
-RDM- i do not remember since it was from the start of 2023
Job abuse- I gave myself a gun as chef then hopped on D class (DIck move on my part)
RDM-i do not remember since it was from early to mid of 2023
Failrp- don't remember
Failrp- don't remember
FearRP/FailRP/RDM: tried to raid foundation like a dipshit on Parawatch
FearRP/RDM:I don't remember
BANNED:ran into d block as chef and gave d class guns (Like a dumbass)
FailRP: Don't remember
Rdm:Killed a d class while he was running away as Non-combative
RDM:don't remember(I know this is a lot but it's been a few months since i got warned and i feel like a dick for it)

Lemmskii

Sep 22, 2022
Hi @Aura

You were banned as a result of your attempt to combat cuff a ranger whilst playing as UNGOC on surface. The ranger had their weapon out and was speaking with you when you had pulled your cuffs out and was clearly attempting to cuff the ranger when he had shot you.

The exact ban reason was 'FailRP [E]'. This was because you had already received a FailRP [D] warn two months prior.
Kind regards,
Lemmskii

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the file, and speaking with the Administrator, there was an error in the ban, and you should have been punished for FailRP A, not E. I have since removed the ban, and it will count as an A.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.