Not open for further replies.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: crz_diamonds123(same), sex1st

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: All

Permanent Discord ID: 300359410834866176

Date of ban: 11/12/23

Reason for ban: innapropriate Conduct - Severe Toxicity - NL Removal from discord services

Who banned you?: NL

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from Discord?: I was given permission by NL to make this appeal. I personally think this ban was incorrect as I don't recall doing anything overly toxic to another individual in an anyway serious. I did not make comments that I wanted to kill any members of the community which is one of the reasons NL banned me. And my nickname on the server has been cleared up by Yeke and he even admitted fault on his side.

I did say the term "Ng*" on DRP and I understand I was incorrect on that part, but according to NL the main offenses occured on MRP. If I could possibly be provided context on what things I said that were considered toxic that would be great. I don't believe I've been warned on either SCP, the Network server, or MRP in months and the only thing I did was get muted for telling the MEE6 bot to "kys" for telling me to stop sending too many emojis. But even at that I would hardly consider it every server ban worthy.

I like to think I did make positive contributions to the MRP discord as I was using the trading channels, giving my opinion on change logs and in the dedicated changevoting discussion channels etc. All I ask is for context and a chance to explain myself, as I personally don't think I did anything too serious. I'm quite confused considering there were no major issues with any members of the MRP community nor staff prior to my SCP ban appeal.

Will probably be updating w more context as the weeks go by. Thanks

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your Prayers have been answered. Its not going to be 2 months of a wait.

However.

The Network Leadership team has discussed your ban and agree that at this time, your access to the discord should continue to be restricted.

You may appeal this in 4 weeks.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.