Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

narekalfasuper

Dec 22, 2022
Your in-game name: John "Dash" Larson
Your SteamID :STEAM_0:1:193446101
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347157931/
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM, Ban Evasion B
Who banned you: John Lumos (Mysgrowth)
Ban length?: 26 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA ( I think)
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: The original sentence for the MRDM I can avoid by following the rules and trying to avoid confrontation and admin sits by thinking before shooting. And I can avoid the harsher punishments of ban evading by not getting myself banned in the first place.:geek::geek:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, I had been banned prior to this.?
Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because my punishment wasn't for something extreme, I wasn't a complete minge and didn't ruin roleplay for others in a very destructive way. The original sentence of 2 weeks became 26 weeks when I attempted to avoid the ban itself. I also think I have served an adequate amount of the ban, as it has been about 20 weeks which I decided to not appeal as I thought it would be better that way. ?‍♂️
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Originally I was banned for MRDM which was a 2 week ban which I could not cope with and chose to create a different account, I can avoid punishment by following the rules and not being a minge.:cool:(y)
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b]. I want to rejoin the server since this is the only good SCP Server in gmod and I want to play SCP games on gmod, I also want to roleplay and join factions, also I enjoy the surface roleplay and want to help improve it .:love::love::love:

Attachments

• image_2024-01-09_004910188.png
    image_2024-01-09_004910188.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 5

Wise Monke

Jun 27, 2023
APPEAL DENIED

Hello!
By your admission, you created an alternate account to avoid the ban which is against our rules.

Due to the above, no action has been taken in regards to your ban appeal.
You may put a new ban appeal in 1 Week

Kind Regards,
Wertz​

Status
Not open for further replies.