Not open for further replies.

ZLT49A

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 26, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: sex1st

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: All

Permanent Discord ID: 300359410834866176

Date of ban (if known): 11/12/23

Reason for ban : innapropriate Conduct - Severe Toxicity - NL Removal from discord services

Who banned you?: NL

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: Yes

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? :
Seeing as I've refuted all my wrongdoings (i don't know what they are lol) and NL are incapable of telling me what I did wrong, I have nothing to work with.

I contacted Rushi when he initially banned me from the SCP discord and he blocked me because he was wrong about ban evading.

I contacted Yeke who was the one who was having a bad day and extended my ban to all discords and he couldn't actually find any wrong doing on my end.

I made a complaint about this exact thing and not a single member of NL responded with any reasoning for my ban, and i seen that they all looked at it.

From my POV no one is able to tell me what I did so wrong to deserve a removal from all discord services. At this point I feel it's a matter of me being right, and no one wanting to admit they're wrong.

Sorry for saying the soft Nword in dark RP and not having any toxicity warns on MRP or SCP for like 10 months.

Last edited:

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You've been removed from our Discord platforms due to consistent toxicity and negativity. Unfortunately, I haven't observed any improvement in this behaviour based on your recent forum activity.

You may re-appeal in 4 weeks if there is an improvement in your attitude and behaviour - if you need to see examples of what brought us to this decision, feel free to DM me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.