Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ju1cy

Feb 19, 2024
Your in-game name:James Bauld
Your SteamID: 76561199079895775
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199079895775/
Date of ban:
Feb 19th 2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):server toxicity
Who banned you: Big arthur steam ID: 111798007
Ban length?:2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP UK):
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:i will obey everything and i will make sure to listen next time
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes i was banned for 3 days
Why should you be unbanned: i was running around and i Didnt get dragged by anyone to tell me
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i will re-read them and make sure to pay attention
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: i would like to rejoin because i enjoy playing on the server and having fun

Arthur Affton

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Jan 27, 2022
civilgamers.com
Hello @Ju1cy i banned you for 2weeks for Severe Toxicity on behalf of Critical

as on Feb 19th I believe around 11pm ish while critical was breached as 106 in Dblock he heard your Severe Toxicity Remarks .

Ju1cy

Feb 19, 2024
I don't understand what I was saying was wrong all I was saying was nuh uh while running away. I didn't realise that was so bad.

Ju1cy

Feb 19, 2024
Oh that part I thought when I was running out of the d-block I thought it was then, i didn't really think anyone heard. I apologise. And it definitely won't happen again.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Ju1cy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I apologize for the late response.

After reviewing the evidence I decided to deny your appeal. We do not tolerate any form of Severe Toxicity in this case and we are very strict with that. You will need to wait out the remainder of your ban and it will stay on your record

You may not re-appeal your ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.