Not open for further replies.

y c

Feb 20, 2022
Your in-game name: Niko

Your SteamID: 76561198285126827

Your steam community link: 76561198285126827

Date of ban: 18/02/22

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM / Bug Abuse

Who banned you: An admin, I don't remember their name though.

Ban length?: 2 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Re-read rules, and be more careful, not exploit bugs, and not MRDM or RDM at all.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I think I have, but it was a smaller ban.

Why should you be unbanned: I have gone over the rules again, and am almost certain I won't recommit.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will re-read rules, and commit to them.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I've got more than enough spare time, and want to spend it on Garry's Mod. (Half-Term Break)

Last edited:

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
Hi Y c,

So I banned you for MRDM and bug abuse and to be completely honest with you I don't have any memory of what you did to get this ban, the only thing that comes to mind is you were using the alt + e bug to get into the kitchen however have no idea what you did for me to add MRDM to your ban

y c

Feb 20, 2022
Hi Y c,

So I banned you for MRDM and bug abuse and to be completely honest with you I don't have any memory of what you did to get this ban, the only thing that comes to mind is you were using the alt + e bug to get into the kitchen however have no idea what you did for me to add MRDM to your ban
I had the MRDM warning for punching individuals (2-3 of them) in the test queue after warning them that if they didn't leave I'd punch them, I believe.

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
Appeal Accepted

Hi @y c,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Regarding MRDM, killing D-class just because you want them to leave the testing queue is not a valid RP reason to kill them, However there is reason to believe that you did have intention to stop killing therefore I will reduce the MRDM portion of this ban. Now, regarding glitch abuse using the Alt + E exploit is not forgiven. Glitching into the kitchen window to try and get an unfair advantage in escaping D-Block is unacceptable and something we do not want to see happen again.

Upon your return I expect to see good behaviour and strictly no more simple exploiting from yourself.

You will have your ban reduced to 1 week. Your ban will expire on the 25/02/2022​

Status
Not open for further replies.