ban aPPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

O-1 Karuma

Jun 27, 2022
Your in-game name: DALLAS SOUP
Your SteamID:76561199227060482
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199227060482/
Date of ban:6/27/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "XpFarming
Who banned you: doesn't say
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I didnt do anything
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: it was a false ban, me and my friend were both scps i was 912 and he was 2295, we both were in PW when i tapped a researcher with my stun baton, 20 min later we both get pulled to a admin sit and was accused for Xp Farming, he was a doctor so he could heal himself. very frustrating.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: it was a false ban i suck at explaining
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
i actually enjoy the server its actually very enjoyable at times.i would love to talk about it more over VC if able

Last edited:

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
HI @Darth Vader

Thankyou for taking the time to make a complaint on our forums , the reason that I banned you for XP farming is because after look upon the clip that was presented to both of us . I could see that you hit the gentlemen in question and 2295 (your friend) then healed him. Due to your prior warnings I believed that you both intended to XP farm ,

O-1 Karuma

Jun 27, 2022
How much Xp do you get when you heal someone as 2295, last time i played him i didnt get xp. Sorry if it seemed like we were XpFarming but hitting someone 1 time with a stun baton and a scp that is forced to heal people i didnt really see that as worthy of a 1day ban.

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi, @Darth Vader

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I'll be accepting your appeal due to the fact that it doesn't seem that it was your intention to XP-farm with your friend and that it may have been an accident which your friend then saw an opportunity to heal someone to help them out.

Your ban will now be removed.

Kind Regards,
Tom​

Status
Not open for further replies.