Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Cool boi
Your SteamID: 76561198351148690
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: 7/18/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP (Class B) Stacked Bans (Class E) Naming Convention
Who banned you: Pugkipz
Ban length?: 4 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I just won't leave the game right after someone interacts me with me.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes.
Why should you be unbanned: I was cuffed because I went in to the killhouse while NU-7 tryouts were happening, I wanted to take part in them but I was cuffed, I went in to a elevator and went up, there was no AOS on me, and there was nobody chasing me at the time so I left to take my dog and I reconnected shortly after. What is this naming convention thing? Is my name hurting anyone? Am I breaking peoples immersion? I should be able to have any name as long as it's appropriate and not have to make is "realistic" it's a goofy little GMod server that no one takes seriously.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Just won't try and do tryouts.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Every other SCP server sucks and there are no stinky riot reasons.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Hello Quandale Pringle, The reason I banned you was due to you disconnecting while you were cuffed and actively running away from IA/Nu-7 who were arresting you, Naming Convention requires you to have a name that a person would actually have in real life, I had warned you prior that same day for them and you continued to change your name to inappropriate ones. That is all.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022

APPEAL DENIED

Hello @Quandale Pringle

After looking over this forum I have come to the conclusion that you are not eligible for a ban appeal

While waiting for your ban to expire I would recommend reading the rules and listening to staff when they tell you to change your name

Have a nice day,
Nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.