Your in-game name: Señor daniel
Your SteamID: 76561198397975335
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198397975335
Date of ban: 7/25/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Don't know
Ban length?: 5 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Will not say anything about any colored person ingame again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes i have.

Why should you be unbanned: I didn't really mean to be racist, I was a gensec and there was a brute d class (the color of a brute d class is always black) so I said "shoot the black one he has a gun" and afterwards people called me racist, I said in chat (not racist) but I still got banned. whenever you're rping I cant just say his "nametag" because that's just FRP , I'm not supposed to see it. so i said "shoot the black guy" since he was the only one in my sight and there was nobody else that was "black". (also I'm not really fluent in english I'm from egypt and im trying my best) (and also i have never called anybody a racist slur, im not that type of guy)

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will never mention anything about color or anything about a race.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
because it's really fun and active, I'm almost on it everyday for more than 6+ hours from 10 am to 1-2 am
and i also donated for XK-CLASS vip, so I don't really want it to go to waste, i'm really really sorry it was my fault that i said that and i didn't mean it

Last edited:

'Juliet'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022

Alright , I was the one who took you into the sit room for racism and 'The Undead' banned you , The reason you was banned for severe toxicity due to you saying in OOC , "Shoot the black ones they always have guns" then said right after "It's legit" you then said "Not racist" even after you made some extremely racist remarks , I then brought you into a sit and during the whole time you said you " Didn't mean to be racist " even with this backlog of proof , I spoke to multiple mods , including Kenji and the 'The Undead' , one who is a SM and one who is a HM and they said a 5 day ban is valid due to you having a toxicity warn before and a multitude of other warns and the fact that during the whole sit you kept denying to be racist.

herbert

Jul 25, 2022
I was misunderstood, i meant to say " Shoot the black one he legit has a gun"
i meant to say that to my fellow gensec, I was never racist, i never meant to be racist im sorry, its my first offense.

'Juliet'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
I was misunderstood, i meant to say " Shoot the black one he legit has a gun"
i meant to say that to my fellow gensec, I was never racist, i never meant to be racist im sorry, its my first offense.
You've had multiple warnings including toxicity , also the fact that you said it in OOC and were saying a different story in the sit its quite peculiar.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @herbert,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After carefully reading through your Appeal and the response of the Staff involved I've decided that your ban won't be lifted as what you said does count as racism wich you said in /ooc for the entire Server to see and read. You are welcome on the Server again once your ban has expired.

You may re-appeal in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.