Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Your in-game name: cawmrade
Your SteamID: 76561199077577635
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199077577635/
Date of ban: 03/08/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Major Glitching [A]
Who banned you: Kwill
Ban length?: 4 weeks.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop trying to get Energy Weapons from 914.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yeah, but not for this reason.
Why should you be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I am truly sorry for this event happening, I promise I won't let it happen again, I am very sorry.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: You can spectate me if you want, I will never do this think again, I promise.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server as I really like this server and it is pretty fun, I am very sorry.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
Hello cawmrade, I believe you may have been the agent in a sit with me.

I brought you to a sit for Major Glitching, which covers this specific situation you were banned for where you are putting shipments of weapons into 914 in order to get rare energy weapons. This problem in and of itself has caused huge issues for the server, and has resulted in an inventory wipe due to the economy being near ruined.

With this in mind, and after seeing your words it appears that you may be more willing to change. I would rather not you get let off the hook, but am willing to make the ban a week instead of 4.

Hope this clears things up, hope to see you again soon.

p.s. if you wish to talk to me more privately my discord is Kw1ll#0583 :)

Tom Higgs

Feb 28, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @cawmrade,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Due to the info, I have been provided I feel that you're remorseful of your actions and will learn from your mistakes.

Your ban will be reduced to 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.