Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Joe Phonesome
Your SteamID: 76561198351148690
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: 8/31/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM Smoker/Jules 2 weeks
Who banned you: Jules & Smoker
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): usa
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will just stick to my post and do my job
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes
Why should you be unbanned: I had asked Jules everyone who I had killed, it was 5 people but I wanted to know who they were individually, so I would remember who they were and I would give my reason. Jules had only told me I killed 3 D-Class and some officers, they never told me more. By the rules D-Class getting killed outside D-Block is a ethics issue for those 3 D-Class. They said I had given up whilst someone was telling me not to go to the light, I had a clip of a moderator saying you can give up anyways, they had asked for the clip and I was getting it. whilst the clip was being uploaded, I was all of the sudden banned, quite rude to waste my time like that. I have a feeling they asked for the clip so they could quickly ban me and get it over with so they didn't have to hear my side of the story. the officer I had killed was cuffing me, I gave them 3 warnings not to cuff me and they did not comply, so I killed them.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I won't kill anyone other than D-Class.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
So I can massrdm as a scp without being banned

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Hello there Quandale

We gave you the time and had asked you about each kill during the sit in question. You gave us a few of the reasons but I will speak about the clip in question. When we asked for it, you first refused saying you do not know the staff member who misinformed you on giving up while in cuffs, then you said the audio was messed up and there wasn't any so we couldn't tell who the staff member was. Maybe the two of us had passed a rather harsh judgement when we had banned you. Which I am sorry.

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.

Kind Regards
Jules

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Hello there Quandale

We gave you the time and had asked you about each kill during the sit in question. You gave us a few of the reasons but I will speak about the clip in question. When we asked for it, you first refused saying you do not know the staff member who misinformed you on giving up while in cuffs, then you said the audio was messed up and there wasn't any so we couldn't tell who the staff member was. Maybe the two of us had passed a rather harsh judgement when we had banned you. Which I am sorry.

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.

Kind Regards
Jules
I did not refuse, I just said the clip was cut off to where the moderator was answering my question, I never said the audio was messed up. I was still going to give you the clip but you banned me. I wasn't talking about giving up in cuffs, I was talking about giving up when someone was saying don't go to the light.

Last edited:

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
I just want to add that you said I killed 5 people, 3 of them were D-Class and 2 were officers, all of the D-Class were outside of D-Block so that would have been a ethics problem. The 2 officers were trying to cuff me and I warned them, they did not comply so I killed them. Also I will try not to break rules anymore, the minge in me can't go 1 minute without doing something stupid. I'll just MassRDM as a SCP without getting banned.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Denied

Hi Quandale,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Killing other foundation personnel as GenSec when they are trying to arrest you is not a valid reason to do so, This, Along with your seeming unapologetic behavior and lack of much evidence on your part, is why I am denying this appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.