Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawmrade

Donator
Mar 31, 2022
Your in-game name: Anderson
Your SteamID: 76561199077577635
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199077577635/
Date of ban: 9/03/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Foxatron
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not making jokes like this perhaps.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yeah.
Why should you be unbanned: I was just joking with a guy and an admin drags me to a sit. I am not racist or anything just made a joke with "My pronouns are nick/her.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will read the rules and I will stop making jokes like this.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I wish to rejoin the server as I am dedicated to it and I am pretty active on it.

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Hello @cawmrade
Thankyou for taking the time to make an appeal based upon the ban I gave you earlier today.
As you have already stated , you made a joke in ooc chat chat saying "[16:55:16] Dr. Anderson [BIO-2 Lead]: /looc my pronouns are nick/her please follow them.
This is to me is very clear of what you are trying to imply (that being a slur) which is not tolerated on our servers at all; this is why I banned you for 3 days.

Kind regards,
Foxatron.

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Appeal Denied

Hi @cawmrade ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After looking through your ban appeal and @Foxatron 's response I can see that you were only trying to joke around. However making such jokes in OOC creates a bad environment for our Server/Network. I therefore think the 3 day ban will be fitting for you to understand that jokes like this are unacceptable and will not be unpunished.​

Status
Not open for further replies.