Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
Your in-game name: Cob Deen "6"

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:602170915

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/COBWEBEXTERNAL

Date of ban: 2-september-2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): minor glitching (B)

Who banned you: Michael "Sunflower" (pugkipz)

Ban length?: 5 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: not sitting while getting chased by gensec

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes

Why should you be unbanned: cause it wasnt my fault, i sat on the window part, then got cuffed, and then i jumped down without me doing anything, you guys know that when your sat down and someone cuffs you and go far it jumps down by itself so yea

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Reading them

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
cause im on european time zone and on the UK server, its always full and i cnat play so i play on the USA server

Last edited:

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Hello Cobweb,
I issued the ban due to you confessing that you did sit-glitch, And it was your second offense of Minor Glitching, If it was unintentional, I will leave up to the deciding staff for this appeal.

Cob Deen

May 24, 2022
Hello Cobweb,
I issued the ban due to you confessing that you did sit-glitch, And it was your second offense of Minor Glitching, If it was unintentional, I will leave up to the deciding staff for this appeal.
I dont remember that i confessing, i only said that 073 was body blocking, and if you have the clip of me you will see that the gensec cuffed me and then gone far

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Hmmm, Unless I misheard you did confirm, But i'll leave it up to whoever decides the verdict on this.

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Ban Denied

Hi @Cobweb ,

Thank you for making a ban appeal

With no proof of you not glitching this appeal is being denied

Thanks,
Nuke

Status
Not open for further replies.