Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Cyclone"

Sep 14, 2022
Your in-game name: "Ben Servski"/Steam name: "Ivan Linchev"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:578626351
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199117518431/
Date of ban:9/14/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Luft
Ban length?: 3 Days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: The fact that I was banned was that I can't speak English very well and and I talk really scuffed so it's how the people hear me. I'll try to talk more proper English.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: Yes have been banned for the same reason just because people cant understand me and thinking Im saying a racist slur.
Why should you be unbanned: It was a mistake on my part. I believed I can speak more in context , as Im trying to speak English more concistend. I have been made aware that your staff thinks in age considering and where you are from and that is just my dialect. It was an honest mistake. If I had been told sooner I would have stopped.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Always be aware of how they hear my voice and what I say.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I love the server and it's community. I have spent many hours roleplaying and having many fun in every role on the server. I have met many good people. The quality of the server is hard to find in other servers.
And I wanna one more thing Im Estearn European. (Bulgarian)

Attachments

• bana.png
    bana.png
    134.3 KB · Views: 18

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hello @Ivan Linchev
You said the N word which is severe toxicity, this was a valid ban and you have broken the rules of the server. This is the reasoning for the ban, and I see no reason to reverse the ban.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Ivan Linchev,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Your ban has now expired therefore you are no longer banned from the server.
Saying the N-Word on our server is disallowed and classed as Severe Toxicity, make sure to look over all rules before rejoining the server. (SCP-RP Rules)

Kind regards,
Cassius​

Status
Not open for further replies.