ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamal khashoggi/

May 5, 2022
Your in-game name: hector "salamanca"
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:428880063
Your steam community link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198818025855 (i dont know if thats what you wanted english is not my first)
Date of ban:Aug 04
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): stacked bans (xk class)
Who banned you: jack "peek" smith (i remember him hes a cool dude)
Ban length?:it was for 25 weeks (time left is 18weeks 6days)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: ive personly been having fun with gmod again and like not trolling/dicking around so i really wanna get back into this server i miss the people ive played with the admins i talked to i miss it all i dont wanna get banned again i forgot how much i love this server and the people also its coded well so i like that i truly just want to come back im done doing my stupid shit i just want to get back into scp rp (dont mean to sound like a sob story but i did like the server alot)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes many

Why should you be unbanned:uh mostly what i stated in the why i should be unbanned but ive become more into rp now like im dont trolling and shit like i did before and i just want to go back to this server ive changed and ill prove to you guys ive changed if i do get unbanned i know yall shouldnt trust me on this but i personly believe ive changed and become better are rping (sorry for spelling english isnt my first language)
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: ill say ive trolled on ur server for long time but ive changed and i think i'm ready this time to seriously rp

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[ ill just sum it up since ive went on long enough but i want to get into a friendly gmod community and this scp community seems like what i want to be apart of again i understand if you dont unban me but ive definitely changed for the better and i think id be a great person to have around, thank you for reading this have a good day

just adding something else on like ill fully say i was a troll back when i played but i want to change my ways ill be come better then my self i know all the bans i got it looks bad i know there pretty bad but ive changed im not some dumbass anymore ive been playing dark RP servers and rping alot ive changed since then ive inproved on my rp alot im very good at staying in character and improvising. (i just wanted to add that on sorry for typing to much)

Last edited:

Timber/PEEK

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 17, 2022
Hello Jamal,
the reason I banned you was for having 6+ bans in the past 6 months in which resulted in a ban for Stacked bans class X under our punishment guidelines. - PEEK

jamal khashoggi/

May 5, 2022
Hello Jamal,
the reason I banned you was for having 6+ bans in the past 6 months in which resulted in a ban for Stacked bans class X under our punishment guidelines. - PEEK
yeah i know i remember man can on man you gotta unban me ive changed my ways

Deleted member 55

Hi @jamal khashoggi/,

I'm glad to see that you want to change your ways.

However, 6 bans prior do not really imply "changing" to me.

I will reduce your ban length to 6 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.