Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your in-game name: “SLASHER”
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:613565117
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199187395962/
Date of ban: 9/19/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Fail-RP (X)| Stacked X bans Jules/Sage
Who banned you: Mr. Jules and Sage
Ban length?: 5 weeks
What server were you banned from?: SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I have severe ADHD issues. I act so many times out of impulse and in the moment. I’ve been working on telling myself every time I get in an argument to calm down, be mature, and think rationally and responsibly cause I hate troubling the moderators and missing out on game time on the server.

Before this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, my most recent ban was for; 3 days for minor glitching also; yesterday, I was given chances by Sage (a nice guy, by the way) 2 times for Fail-RP on 912 because I had never played as him before.
Why should you be unbanned: Because I’ve been thinking about this for some time now and sage brought up during our sit that he has noticed that I do enjoy playing and he can tell I mean no harm and I’m just a kid enjoying playing but, I have terrible anger issues and ADHD, autism, OCD, maybe ADD and I’m very very very forgetful and when I’m in conflict with someone it’s like my mind goes blank and I say something I never would have meant I’m trying to change and it’s hard because I know I’m just a kid but with the mix of losing my grandmother and having to deal with stuff at home along with the excessive bullying at school or online is too much and I jump to call people out and say hurtful things I don’t mean and I’m so so sorry and I want to change and like Jules said I know I can change I just need to put my mind to it but it’s not a over night thing and I’m trying my best but people don’t see it and I get picked on for my name, things I like, my voice, my personality people just find something to piss me off and make me mad and if i get this second chance I will make it count I promise and the stress of making grades in school and trying to be the perfect angel my parents want me to be and keeping up on my grade’s, that I have to keep up if I even want a shot at my career I’m trying to get a degree in (chemical engineering and pharmaceuticals engineering) so It’s hard to do so much at school and get bullied and pushed around then come home to my 2 brothers that pick on me then have to do my chores and do homework and I just forget so much stuff and I act out and I’m so sorry for what I’ve done. I hope you consider my ban appeal.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rules?: Missing out on the server is hard for me cause I’m currently trying to get a role as 096, and I have friends on that server that I talk to. I enjoy playing with people on the server, and I, never really find them anywhere else. I’ve been banned so many; times that I know how much this affects me. I hate missing game time as much as the next guy, and playing SCP-RP is fun. It is nice to have people that share the same interests I, enjoy playing with others and fighting SCPs and containing; them is just fun, and breaching as SCP is even better. To anyone I may have said anything hurtful to in the past or present, I am sorry. I’m improving, I promise.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Playing on SCP-RP is so entertaining, and it brings out a part of me that I didn’t know I had, like playing in so in character and being that person being that character I had no idea that I could be so in-depth in a character and story-line but, I sometimes step out of character cause I don't want to type in the chat. After all, I’m a very slow typer, and it's hard to get my point across in a chat box. I am very sorry for the Fail-RP and the stacked bans, but I'm working hard on improving myself as a person (as Sage said) and becoming a better me/a better person. If it is possible, if either Jules or Sage are online if they could handle sits involving me cause I feel like they get me, they understand what is going on with me and what I’m, having to go through. (Btw, I tried to fix all grammar mistakes with Grammarly, but I have six premium issues)

Sage Wyatt

Aug 27, 2022
washington
Playing with this guy I can see he loves this community, enjoys every second of it. he plays in character well but when things get hot or get out of hand this when the impulsive behavior comes out of him, now this a lesson from me “Yes, a person can accept your apology and forgive you for what you’ve said, but they will never forget how you made them feel at that very moment. Words can stick in a person’s mind, heart, and spirit long after the words have been spoken. Don’t be in denial; words have GREAT power. Be wise when you speak!” I'm sorry people being rude to you but as you attacking back is not any better then them you're being the same person as them. Be wise of your actions / how you talk to others
I would say study the rules as well get know the grey rules and rules all about SCP's if you want get back playing them
most of these behavior problems was due being SCP is there a way maybe get him Banned off playing as a SCP tell he's ready for that kind of power.
+Support - He nice guy, its gonna take some time to train the brain for you not let others get best of you but I hope you can learn get past all the words as well if anything I can help you out with that if you want its a hard knock life

Playing with this guy I can see he loves this community, enjoys every second of it. he plays in character well but when things get hot or get out of hand this when the impulsive behavior comes out of him, now this a lesson from me “Yes, a person can accept your apology and forgive you for what you’ve said, but they will never forget how you made them feel at that very moment. Words can stick in a person’s mind, heart, and spirit long after the words have been spoken. Don’t be in denial; words have GREAT power. Be wise when you speak!” I'm sorry people being rude to you but as you attacking back is not any better then them you're being the same person as them. Be wise of your actions / how you talk to others
I would say study the rules as well get know the grey rules and rules all about SCP's if you want get back playing them
most of these behavior problems was due being SCP is there a way maybe get him Banned off playing as a SCP tell he's ready for that kind of power.
+Support - He nice guy, its gonna take some time to train the brain for you not let others get best of you but I hope you can learn get past all the words as well if anything I can help you out with that if you want its a hard knock life
Thank you for the reply! I'm just waiting til someone accepts it or denies it but I am really sorry for giving you guys such a hard time

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Hey Slasher, thank you for making an appeal.

Sage has mentioned a lot of what I think in the long run as I have seen you on the server and you have been a part of the community for a bit of time. To sum it up from my end "Two wrongs do not make a right.". I can see from what you wrote that you are ready to turn over a new leaf in the sense of your behavior and actions on the server and I would be more than happy to see you unbanned and back on the server.

Sincerely,
Jules

Hey Slasher, thank you for making an appeal.

Sage has mentioned a lot of what I think in the long run as I have seen you on the server and you have been a part of the community for a bit of time. To sum it up from my end "Two wrongs do not make a right.". I can see from what you wrote that you are ready to turn over a new leaf in the sense of your behavior and actions on the server and I would be more than happy to see you unbanned and back on the server.

Sincerely,
Jules
Thank you so much! I'm trying really hard to and I can't wait to see if I am unbanned or not!

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Appeal Accepted

Hi SLASHER,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I can see from the effort put into your appeal and the words from trusted members of the community that you are legitimately remorseful for your actions and wish to turn over a new leaf, We hope that all goes well for you.

Kind regards, Pugkipz.​

Status
Not open for further replies.