Not open for further replies.

Mike Hulgrins

Oct 1, 2022
Your in-game name: Mike Schwasher
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:535305367
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: Wed Sep 28 18:11:44 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: "Sundower" Rivera(STEAM_0:0:28933699)
Ban length?: 1 Week 4 days 3 minutes
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i am very sorry of what i did,i will stop doing this things
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope its my first time having an warn and an ban
Why should you be unbanned: because i belive that i can change this little incident
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: i promise i will try my best to follow the rules and not Breake them.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I really like it,its one of the Best GMOD servers.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Hello Mike,
I believe this ban was due to you killing several D-Class with a knife as a D-Class, Thus you were issued a ban for MRDM, Due to it not being permitted for D-Class to wholesale slaughter other D-Class for no reason.

Mike Hulgrins

Oct 1, 2022
Yeah i Agree that i killed multiple D-Class,i thought it was fun,but i realised that it was not,I am very sorry for this,and i Belive that i will change this little incident,and follow the Rules of The Server.

Mike Hulgrins

Oct 1, 2022
So i am requesting An ban appeal,i am very sorry for this trouble and i will try my best to follow the Rules.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Mike Hulgrins ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have opted to reduce your total ban time from 2 weeks to 1 week due to your displayed remorse. However, do understand that if you break this rule again, you will receive a longer ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.