Not open for further replies.

Muqtada

Oct 13, 2022
Muqtada
10/13/2022
Yukiri
2 weeks *excessive imo didn't let me actually talk
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

I won't do it again lmao. I said I wouldn't. Said I didn't realize it was a big deal, said I was doing a serial killer bit, as a D-Class. Nothing was going on, researchers weren't around, it was breach. I'm sorry.
I was NOT warned by an admin.
I have apologized, I was not warned, I was banned for an excessive duration of time. That is why I feel I should be appealed.
Had no intention of rulebreaking, was trying to level as D-Class and do a bit at the same time, therefore I will not rulebreak in the future.
Wanna rejoin as I did not even get to play researcher, I had just finally leveled to 5 as I got taken by admin and started researcher for first time.

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for making the ban appeal, i need you to write the question to complete the format, To make it more organized.

Muqtada

Oct 13, 2022
Your in-game name: I don't remember I think Grilled Bear
Your SteamID: 76561198117632385
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198117632385/
Date of ban: 10/13/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM
Who banned you: Yukiri
Ban length?: 2 weeks *excessive imo didn't let me actually talk
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't do it again lmao. I said I wouldn't. Said I didn't realize it was a big deal, said I was doing a serial killer bit, as a D-Class. Nothing was going on, researchers weren't around, it was breach. I'm sorry.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? : I was NOT warned by an admin.
Why should you be unbanned: I have apologized, I was not warned, I was banned for an excessive duration of time. That is why I feel I should be appealed. (side note : D-Class personnel are literally hardened criminals, the worst of the worst, I feel rules against D-Class specifically preforming mass RDM should be more clear, as I thought it wasn't a big deal because of this.)
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Had no intention of rule breaking, was trying to level as D-Class and do a serial killer bit at the same time, therefore I will not rulebreak in the future.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Wanna rejoin as I did not even get to play researcher, I had just finally leveled to 5 as I got taken by admin and started researcher for first time.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Bear,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Upon reviewing the situation, I've reduced your ban to 3 days.
You're not allowed to be killing Class-Ds without a valid reason, Just because other people do it doesn't mean you should do either. Killing Class-Ds without a valid reason is considered RDM. Make sure you have a valid reason prior killing people, even if you're doing a serial killer bit.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.