Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob "Gustav" Smith

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 28, 2022
Your in-game name: Hans Schneider

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244659030

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198449583788/

Date of ban: 10/14/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity

Who banned you: "The Accountant"

Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I wont be "toxic" anymore and respect other players.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: (On UK i think) No, although i have been warned before, not for toxicity however.

Why should you be unbanned: First i kinda have to explain the situation. I was being jailed by IA for 10 minutes because i hit a fellow GENSEC with my riot shield (fair enough), after i get out of jail i say in OOC "Ben, when i get out of jail im killing you." which was obviously satire because i thought the time was exagarated. Simply telling someone out of character that you're gonna kill them ingame shouldn't be that big of an offense, if a Class D was killed by a GENSEC under suspicious cicrumstances and they said in OOC that he's gonna kill him, a 3 day ban for that would seem unfair, but it's pretty much what happend here. (Edit : i wanna reiterate how stupid and goofy it is that telling someone youre gonna kill them is severe toxicity)

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As i said before i won't be "toxic" to other people for any reason, and generally be more careful ingame.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Its fun, i even bought pac a while ago.

prediction : the reply is gonna be "blah blah as i told you before toxicity is strictly prohibited on our server have a nice day"

Last edited:

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Hey, @Theodore Williams III!
First of all sorry for the late response.

You were banned for Severe Toxicity as we do not tolerate threats on the server, Toxicity is strictly prohibited on our server.
The original sit was called by you claiming false arrest, after reviewing the relevant information such as Jailer NPC Logs, and speaking to the IA Agents involved; I came to the conclusion that the arrest was reasonable. After this, chat logs were reviewed and I found your messages relating to these threats. Therefore you were banned after I explained the situation to you.

Again, I apologize for taking so long to respond.
Please have a great day!
Kind regards,
Cassius

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hello @Theodore Williams III

Thankyou for making the time to appeal the ban that you have made for severe toxicity, after reading your appeal ; it appears apparent to me that you did not mean this as a real-life threat therefor I will be removing your ban.

Kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.