Your in-game name: Maxy Spears
Your SteamID: 76561198327336135 - STEAM_0:1:183535203
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 18 Oct
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity
Who banned you: Ben D brekker
Ban length?: 3 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Just not respond to others?
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: Ben told me to make an appeal and i should be unbanned because i was only responding to what he was saying.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Just try stay away from them?
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to rejoin the server because it is enjoyable to play plus i have loads of fun playing the server.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
Greetings, Maxy Spears Thank you for taking the time to file the appeal. The ban was imposed because using certain words could seriously harm a person's mental health. Even though you had said you responded to him, it is totally acceptable if the person in question interpreted it as roleplaying in character. The community has a right to be protected from words that could negatively affect their mental state, but he took it too personally and felt harassed. both of you were punished for the exact same reason.
Thank you again, for taking the time making the appeal and sorry for taking a long time responding to it. complications happened although, I hope you understand my verdict

FuzzyFox04

Aug 31, 2022
What do you mean?! He was the only 1 that had said it to people. The only thing i did was repeat it. How do i cause serious harm to mental health if 1, i am repeating what they guy said 2, Saying it to myself and not to anyone else

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022

Appeal Accepted

Hello @FuzzyFox04 ,

Thanks for taking the time and making a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing this appeal and the evidence provided, I've decided to lift the ban. Due to the fact that you were not directing it towards anyone and other people saying that you were insufferable which then you replied with a rather bad statement "I will make you kill yourself" you should consider not using that wording since it's a rather sensitive saying.

Due to the fact that the staff in question has resigned no action will be taken against him.

Note: Sorry for the long wait, since you are already unbanned from the server I cannot be unbanned again. Contact an Admin+ when you are on the server and it will be removed from your history.

Kind regards,
Alex Bones​

Status
Not open for further replies.