Your in-game name: Danke Doktor!

Your SteamID: 76561199218572353

Your steam community link: I dont know what it is

Date of ban: 10/19/2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): attachments

Who banned you: attachments

Ban length?: 4 week

What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: read the rules well and understand

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for severe toxicity. I said kill urself to some guy. the guy just laughed when I told him we were joking and some guy (not him) reports me for toxicity. I have no idea what does he have to do with me or that guy, but the guy who I told that, he did not mind it we just laughed.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not do that again, simply

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: becouse is nice and fun and cool

1666436277830.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Greetings Linus,

Hello and sorry for the inconvenience but here is my understanding of the situation.

I got onto the server as Senior Moderator Omar asked me to ban you for the offence. Now from what I was told you were going around telling multiple people around on the server to 'Kill Themselves' and saying it in chat. Which can be looked at as severely toxic behavior coming from someone. It isn't a right thing to say even in a joking circumstance as you will never know how it can offend or hurt someone.

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.

With kindness in my heart,

Jules

Omar D Chad

Jul 13, 2022
Thanks for making this ban Appeal ,

I got multiple reports of you running around shouting " kill your self " and from this clip it shows you running behind him and saying KYS. I brought you to a sit and asked you about it , and you explained that you have his consent (he doesnt mind it ) but still it isnt allowed to say those stuff on this server. As Julius already responded and explained, we are trying to keep this environment safe from toxicity and such, and I continued with the report and gave you ban for sever toxicity [C], althought I forgot to ban you for stacked bans (you had more than 7 bans as i remember) .
evidence :

Kindest Regards
-Omar​

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Danke,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, after seeing the evidence, There were clear instances of FailRP , additionally the follow-up statement being "kill yourself". We do not condone the act of telling others to kill themselves. Even if both parties don't mind it doesn't mean it is permitted, additionally there is no reason there is for you to be speaking as 049-2, more or less telling players to kill themselves.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.