Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr"Doppy" Zinkleburg

Oct 17, 2022
Your in-game name:Mr "Doppy" Zinkleburg
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:510230883
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/
Date of ban:Oct 17 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):S Ban Stacked E NITRP
Who banned you:Travis Recher
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't make staff sit's to ask question's about what would happen if someone would do something.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? 14 warnings 6 bans
Why should you be unbanned: I got banned for asking a question about someone throwing nerve gas "What is the consequences of throwing nerve gas into a group of people". With no proof and no logs showing me doing it he banned me. I am a Zinkleburg and I know that once he saw my name he automatically thought it was me. I got banned on conspiracy and I didn't do it so why should I take the blame for someone else...
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I want to stay unbanned because I like playing CI and I simply have lost the urg to break rules I just want to have fun as CI.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because I love playing the server and enjoy most of the people on it.

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Hi Doppy.

I banned you and your friend for calling both sits asking the exact same question “What is the punishment for killing 4 people with nerve gas”, which was related to a previous situation and you specifically were dying of laughter when you were asking it.

You are correct in saying I had no proof of you doing it, but the ban reason isnt about the nerve gas, it was more about wasting staff time about a previous sit, hence the NITRP ban. If you call a sit just to mess with the staff member, I can warn you for it. I was only going to warn you at first, but since you had a lot of bans with NITRP in it, it was safe for me to assume that you were only on the server to troll (something that your “Zinkleberg” group is known for).

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Complaint Response

Hi @Mr"Doppy" Zinkleburg ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a complaint.

As your group is well known for this exact thing I believe that Travis actions were warranted .

Based on the above, no action will be taken in regards to your complaint.

Kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.