Your in-game name: Joe Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197868698
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356003125
Date of ban: 5/11/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):1667675606241.png
Who banned you: Lawlet
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the URL): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't allow my game to crash again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, but I haven't been on the server for ages up until like yesterday
Why should you be unbanned: Basically I got pulled into a sit to be warned for fearRP because I was just minging as a civie and being a bit of a spanner. My game crashed so I relogged and made a sit asking if I could be brought back to the sit and another admin took that sit after about 5 minutes and said that he isn't on and the sit was probably dealt with. After that i went to a house and started printing money while afk and watch youtube with gmod muted, I went to check on my money and noticed I was banned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By following the rules and not being a minge when I get bored
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:been having fun on the server, met some cool people and around just had a bit of fun

C0nfus3d

Nov 5, 2022
Hello @C0nfus3d

After reading your appeal I have taking thought into how this seems unfair and from my point of view you had LTAP and had been longer than the time but if you crashed I am sorry for the inconvenience. Good Luck

From @Captain ‘The Vigilant’
Thanks man I appreciate the apology and not just "I am an admin so I am always right", really shows some character of both you and the server

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @C0nfus3d ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I do apologise about the delay in getting a response and I understand your ban has expired at this time.

After reading the information provided, it is clear you did not intend with any wilful malice to disconnect from the server to avoid punishment, and furthermore making attempts to be brought back to the sit, as such your appeal will be accepted, however, as you accepted you broke FearRP, you will need to be warned for such.

Please contact an Admin+ in game to remove your ban from your record and to apply a FearRP warning instead, please show them this thread as evidence for the such.

Kindest Regards,
Yeke​

Status
Not open for further replies.