ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

downy

May 18, 2022
Your in-game name:Akenfenwa
Your SteamID: 76561198834685989
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198834685989/
Date of ban: 08/11/2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): server crash attempt
Who banned you:the accountant

Ban length?: perma
What server were you banned on?: uk
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again. i didnt break a rule
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: because i was legit spawning heals to heal ppl and bro bro comes along saying its a crash attempt which it wasnt so tbh unless any1 has a clip that can prove i was tryna crash the server or i was spawning stuff with malicious intent then its a false ban.

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
Hello, @downy!

I was alerted by another staff member that two d-class were stockpiling large amounts of health kits and stim kits in D-Block. Once I arrived I quickly removed all of the health kits, there were around 20 entities spawned. After bringing you to a staff room you quickly started to insult me, and due to this, I took contact with Senior Admin @Foxatron to receive a second opinion on the matter; where he agreed with me regarding the punishment.
The punishment was then carried out, in which after you complained about it in discord resulting in your being muted by another member of staff.

Please have a continued great day.
Kind regards,
Cassius

downy

May 18, 2022
Hello, @downy!

I was alerted by another staff member that two d-class were stockpiling large amounts of health kits and stim kits in D-Block. Once I arrived I quickly removed all of the health kits, there were around 20 entities spawned. After bringing you to a staff room you quickly started to insult me, and due to this, I took contact with Senior Admin @Foxatron to receive a second opinion on the matter; where he agreed with me regarding the punishment.
The punishment was then carried out, in which after you complained about it in discord resulting in your being muted by another member of staff.

Please have a continued great day.
Kind regards,
Cassius
still wasnt any need for a ban as i wasnt tryna crash the server and i wasnt insulting u you started telling me to shutup because i was "shouting" and i said how am i shouting im speaking with chest im sorry i wont be quite just because ur an admin

Attachments

• HOUND.png
    HOUND.png
    47 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Complaint Response

Hi @downy ,

Thankyou for taking the time to make a complaint.

I was asked about my opinion during this situation and it not acceptable for players to attempt to trash our servers ; I will give you the benefit of the doubt as it seems like there was no malicious intent.

Based on the above, I will remove the banin regards to your complaint.

Kind regards,
Foxatron​

Status
Not open for further replies.