Status
Not open for further replies.

CXRPSEMANE

Nov 16, 2022
Your in-game name: Joseph Dryscoll
Your SteamID: 76561198089824025
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4325923523/
Date of ban: Wed Nov 16 06:48:12 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Mass RDM [A] - #James Allen
Who banned you: Dr. John Canoon M.D(STEAM_0:1:29695070)
Ban length?: 2 Weeks
What server were you banned on?: SCP-RP
Link a copy of the in-game rules here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: To not accidentally equip and throw an explosive,after an accidental keybind press.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: It was my first offense, and I generally apologize for the situation happening.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I haven't broken any rules at all in the server, and plan on never doing such again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I am wanting to continue roleplaying and generally having fun on this server, as its one of the first server i've found in awhile that i am able to generally enjoy

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
Hello!

I banned you initially for killing 3+ people with a grenade which is classed as MRDM. I apologize for the harsh length of your ban, as I was following the punishment guide at the time of banning you.

Thank you for making this ban appeal, and have a good day.

Last edited:

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

In relation to this ban, your ban was requested by James Allen as he was the one handling the sit. I defer to him for the specifics on the situation.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @CXRPSEMANE,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon review of the situation, I have decided to reduce your ban to 3 days.
Keep in mind that you need a valid reason to kill Class D's. We understand that mistakes happen, but I strongly encourage you to be more aware of the buttons that you're pressing so that incidents like this don't happen in the future.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.