ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bug

May 22, 2022
Your in-game name: martian "bug" dunkin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:638030015
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199236325758/home
Date of ban: 11/20/22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): failrp [D] stacked bans [e]
Who banned you: "the fool"
Ban length?: 3 weeks 6 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: read the rules again
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes

Why should you be unbanned: Ok so I was playing as 035 I had a e-11 LT host that had a auger minigun I thought I could use a auger on humans as 035 because I thought the rules said that AA equipment use rule did not extend to SCPS using them so I did use the auger racking up about 12 kills before getting pulled for using the minigun then getting banned because of failrp/stack warns all look I'm saying is that I did not know I couldn't use the auger as 035.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: reading the rules
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: so I dont get removed from B-1

Garry

May 30, 2022
Hello Dunkin,
Thank you for taking the time to write this out, the reason you were banned starts in the beginning where someone who had no idea that you were SCP-035 thought he was RDM by you (What even is the past tense of RDM anyways?) I noticed that within the clip provided that you were wielding an auger and using it against D-Class and the person who made the original sit (inadvertently) against you (The Clip in question: https://streamable.com/0ad8hm) To go beyond this clip after that sit was concluded I had spectated you to confirm this suspicion that you were using it and found that you were in fact using it, I managed to gather the logs of the incident afterwards in a photo as well as a photo of me spectating you in the act of holding it out (The photos in question provided as well.) With these reasons along side your warn history making me go into a Stacked Bans [E] & FailRP [D] those are the reasons as to why you were banned.
Sincerely,
The Fool/Garry/Barry

Dunkin Response.png20221120020547_1.jpg

bug

May 22, 2022
Hello Dunkin,
Thank you for taking the time to write this out, the reason you were banned starts in the beginning where someone who had no idea that you were SCP-035 thought he was RDM by you (What even is the past tense of RDM anyways?) I noticed that within the clip provided that you were wielding an auger and using it against D-Class and the person who made the original sit (inadvertently) against you (The Clip in question: https://streamable.com/0ad8hm) To go beyond this clip after that sit was concluded I had spectated you to confirm this suspicion that you were using it and found that you were in fact using it, I managed to gather the logs of the incident afterwards in a photo as well as a photo of me spectating you in the act of holding it out (The photos in question provided as well.) With these reasons along side your warn history making me go into a Stacked Bans [E] & FailRP [D] those are the reasons as to why you were banned.
Sincerely,
The Fool/Garry/Barry

View attachment 3855View attachment 3854
Ok but I read the rules about equipment use and it said “the rule does not extend to scps” so it means that the rules don’t say in equipment use I cant use AA weapons as 035 so meaning it was not failrp because 035 does not count as a human class.

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @bug ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I chose to deny your appeal for the following reason. Despite 035 being an SCP, it is still FailRP for AA equipment to be used on humans ("Enhanced Armoury equipment must not be used against human combatants"). However, I can understand the wording around the rule is confusing, so I will be reducing your ban by four days, bringing it down to 23 days.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.