ban appeals no i just need to ask some thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobyyy

Feb 26, 2023
no need for the format just need to ask some thing if i was clearly banned for cheating and you knew exactly what you were doing why would i do the ban appeals and Cloak Anti-Cheat does not ban someone for "Lag" like i said i didnt say it was lag i said i thing i got band for my lag i do lag a lot so it may be that and like i ask what got detectedto to show i was hacking i know i didnt use hack and if i get band for " useing them " wen i didnt have them on my pc that concerns me that they may be some thing on my pc idk what it be but it may be bad and like i said idk why i get band at all i dont know what more to say and the only reason why im doing this becuse you left it so vague say you know what you did so all im asking is how can i get band with out hack on my pc and like i said i can show you my file to show you i dont have nothing on my pc that all i like to say
And if you just going to remove this with out say some thing at all i just do it over and over becuse i im just asking for that one thing

here the og one https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/i-was-band-for-the-usa.17410/

Last edited:

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
@bobyyy You were banned for using a cheat client, these things are not "something random" that appears on your PC. I'm not at liberty of going into detail on how the anti-cheat works. You were told to reappeal in 8 weeks. If you continue, you will be forum banned. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.