Ban needing removed

Toad

Sep 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Toad
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:245231552
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198450728833/
Date of ban: 3/19/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): FailRP/LTAP
Who banned you: Rajesh
Ban length?: 24 hours it is no longer up.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I don't really know what I did yet, I couldn't find a clip of what I did wrong and why I got banned, and no one asked me on discord or steam.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes but all of them are expired except one other then the ban.
Why should you be unbanned: because I didn't do anything, there's no clip that I could find, I asked 2 head mods and I want to really rejoin ci and have a good time with some friends because I promised them I wouldn't get banned for 2 weeks and they would let me back in.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: because if I do they wont let me back in ci and I wont have much fun on the server which in turn will most likely be me leaving the server indefinitely.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I don't need to rejoin the server I need a ban removed that is all.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Accepted

Hi @Toad

Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal.

I have talked with your banning admin about this situation and this ban was given due to when being brought into the staff room, you were bleeding out at the time, and then respawned, but where after being attempted to be brought back into the staff room. You were no longer online. As of this situation with what happened, You have technically waited your whole ban time, and I see that there is not really any malicious intent with what you were attempting to do.

So with what is listed. I will be removing the ban off of your record.
If you Have Any Questions, Please DM me on Discord with my Profile located on the Senior Admin list.
Kind Regards,
ZEEK