ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quandale Pringle

May 26, 2022
Your in-game name: Forgot
Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:195441481

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351148690/
Date of ban: Nov 21 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity [X] / Stacked Class X Bans X
Who banned you: Hound
Ban length?: Perma - Reduced to 16 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Don't say whatever I said again.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: My prior offences were cause by me abusing the foundation whitelists and breaking ethics. I caused unnecessary data breaches and
bent the rules so I could RDM anyone who tried to arrest me. I am remorseful and hope I am welcomed back into the server. I will improve my behavior in game and be cooperative with staff instead of gaslighting them. My toxicity bans were caused because I got furious whenever I was got by IA or a loophole didn't work, these won't happen again as long as I don't minge and get caught, which I won't minge.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I will actually try to RP or do something that doesn't ruin other peoples experience.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
The server is very active and enjoyable. Every other SCPRP server is boring or inactive. I will try to join a MTF branch or Chaos.

Last edited:

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
I don't remember your situation in great detail being that it was months ago, however I would be fine with unbanning you after seeing that you are remorseful. I would encourage you to ensure you act better in the future.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Hi, if you want this to be lifted, given the severity of the offence, I would expect a more detailed response. To get such a severe ban would've required months of consecutive bans. A ban appeal that you spent 30 seconds on won't result in that being lifted.

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Appeal Accepted
Hi Quandale,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I will give you one last chance, any other bans of this severity that are given to you will result in them remaining as permanent bans. Please don't expect to get another chance after this. Your ban has been lifted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.