Banned for 2 weeks, no idea why

Status
Not open for further replies.

iiqlxu

Mar 11, 2021
Hello to whoever is reading this,

Recently I attempted to log into the server to play and roleplay with my friends and help people with scripts. Until I came across a ban for 2 weeks handed of someone called 'Nathan'. I would really appreciate it if you could give me a reason on why this happened.. I wish to be unbanned I honestly love the server and just wanna rp.

Thank you,
iiqlxu

iiqlxu

Mar 11, 2021
Your in-game name: iiqlxu
My SteamID: 1:570009431
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 10th Match
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Reason says "RDM"
Who banned you: Nathan
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't shoot someone for no reason (also I deny even doing this)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope,
Why should you be unbanned: I want to be unbanned as I just help my friends on this server and rp, I logged of yesterday to come back to this! Also I would like proof of rdm
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not engage in shooting rp no more.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I wish to rejoin ASAP as I run a buisness on there, I help my friend make scripts for people on the game to use, them people have paid and therefor need me to be on to provide! Please please, unban me I feel its false!

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Your in-game name: iiqlxu
My SteamID: 1:570009431
Your steam community link:
Date of ban: 10th Match
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Reason says "RDM"
Who banned you: Nathan
Ban length?: 2 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I won't shoot someone for no reason (also I deny even doing this)
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Nope,
Why should you be unbanned: I want to be unbanned as I just help my friends on this server and rp, I logged of yesterday to come back to this! Also I would like proof of rdm
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not engage in shooting rp no more.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I wish to rejoin ASAP as I run a buisness on there, I help my friend make scripts for people on the game to use, them people have paid and therefor need me to be on to provide! Please please, unban me I feel its false!
good, but you need to post this on the links that i gave you, not in the support section, just click the link i gave you and click on "post new thread" and paste that.

iiqlxu

Mar 11, 2021
I have just done so, please could you try get this looked at asap? As I said I have a business on there for selling scripts to people to use on the game I kinda wish to get on the server asap

Status
Not open for further replies.