Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajvar

Sep 9, 2021
Your in-game name: Nikola Popov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81746438
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CatsAndKitties/
Date of ban: 09/10/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): "Base camping toxicity in sit"
Who banned you: Duckie
Ban length?: 24 hours
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): This is puzzling because I cannot access the rules as I am banned(?)
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: Explained at length below
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Explained at length below
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I am not permanently banned

Greetings,
I was banned recently by one of the CG staff members that goes by the name Duckie in game for one day (24 hours) for "base camping toxicity in sit". I feel that this ban is unjustified as 1 - I didn't know that my actions fell under what is known as "base camping" and, instead of correcting my behavior and promptly explaining it to me, the staff member came off as very condescending in the sit as well as needlessly abusing his authority to bring and freeze me in place next to him while he was talking and referring to me with a very irritated and raised tone. (seemingly because I killed him) 2 - The claim that I was being toxic in the sit is completely incorrect as can be proven by chat logs. I assume the "toxicity in sit" part was added because the staff member may have been offended or additionally irritated by the fact that I was talking back and explaining to him that I believed my actions to be in line with MilitaryRP rules/protocol, while he replied and responded in a manner that can only be described as being childish. This was my first offense and I only killed one person, who I believe was either the staff member himself, Duckie, or one of his subordinates. (I'm deducing this from the fact that I was teleported within seconds to the exact location where I shot the person in question) He didn't even take the time to hear my side but rather incessantly asserted the fact that I was wrong and I should be punished. He banned me instantaneously and without hesitation after, upon being 'enlightened' by him, I acknowledged my wrongdoings. I should also mention that he refused to respond to all my other texts after I did so. A 24 hour ban just seems ridiculous in my opinion and, at the very least, unreasonable. I thank you for reading this appeal and I hope you understand my side of the story. I am also a rather new member of the CG MilitaryRP community (joined less than a week ago) and am yet to learn the ropes.

Sincerely,
Ajvar (Nikola Popov in-game)

Ban Message

• Sad
Reactions: Jxsnn
Status
Not open for further replies.