Dec 6, 2022
Your in-game name: Bo Bregory
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:197525823
Your steam community link: Date of ban: 12-4-22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTARP
Who banned you: Bobby Clint
Ban length?: 12 hours
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ | 1.15 LTAP & LTARP
What will you do to stop this from happening again: There is not much I can do to prevent my game crashing.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No
Why should you be unbanned: I believe that my ban mistake, since my game crashed and as I was mid loading back in I was banned.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: To be honest, you just got to take my work on it
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I like playing this server in my off time, and I would like to keep a clean record.

I have attached the crashed report.

Attachments

• baff146e-95cb-405c-96b5-b467192e0901.txt
    282 bytes · Views: 11

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hello,

I don't quite remember the specifics of your ban, but I do remember waiting an extra 10 minutes on top of the 10 minimum, purely because I was in another sit. As far as I can try to remember, you were being arrested and had left/crashed, and did not return. Therefore, I banned you for 12 hours. As for the crash report, since it's not timestamped in any manner, I have no way of using that.

Thank you,
Bobby.

cheesewall

Dec 6, 2022
Hello,

I don't quite remember the specifics of your ban, but I do remember waiting an extra 10 minutes on top of the 10 minimum, purely because I was in another sit. As far as I can try to remember, you were being arrested and had left/crashed, and did not return. Therefore, I banned you for 12 hours. As for the crash report, since it's not timestamped in any manner, I have no way of using that.

Thank you,
Bobby.
1670367603739.png
Since you have requested for it to be time stamped here is a picture of my crash folder for gmod.
I do not recall you waiting an extra 10 minutes or even the 10 minute minimum. Since after the crash I was rejoining and then mid join I was banned.
You did say that you where in another sit at the time, maybe you have lost track of time. Since if what you said was true about waiting 20 minutes it would have been a really quick 20 minutes.
To know if I am wrong on my end, please do check the time that the crash report was created (11:24 A.M. CST) and the time that I was banned.

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
View attachment 4079
Since you have requested for it to be time stamped here is a picture of my crash folder for gmod.
I do not recall you waiting an extra 10 minutes or even the 10 minute minimum. Since after the crash I was rejoining and then mid join I was banned.
You did say that you where in another sit at the time, maybe you have lost track of time. Since if what you said was true about waiting 20 minutes it would have been a really quick 20 minutes.
To know if I am wrong on my end, please do check the time that the crash report was created (11:24 A.M. CST) and the time that I was banned.
I checked the join logs, which shows the time. I was attempting to bring you as well, and you were not in the server.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Bregory,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've decided to unban you from the server.
Since you have crashed and since you do possess a crash dump via the screenshots above, I've unbanned you.
My apologies that this has happened.​

Status
Not open for further replies.