Status
Not open for further replies.

victorortizp

Jul 19, 2022
Your in-game name: Jack "doctor"
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:687811797

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/7656119883159979/

Date of ban: 9/10/2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban for stealing Chems. contact SL

Who banned you: Invictus

Ban length?: perm ban

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Us and Uk

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will never go in to any more bunk to take Chems and other stuff i will stay out from A-1 and O-1 bunks.
I will Make my own Chems or ask how to make them.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: I been ban for Failrp for 4 days.

Why should you be unbanned: why I should be unbanned I will return the Chems that I took from A-1 bunks also
I have Xk class on the server and i have alot of fun on the server.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I make sure never do the same mistake I done by stealing form a-1 bunks

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I been enjoy the server for weeks I play for hours on end.

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hello @victorortizp ,

I extended your ban in order to get you to contact us about stealing chemicals. You won't be permanently banned however you should get in contact with me on discord: j.critical.k

We will speak soon, hopefully,
Critical

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hi, @victorortizp

Please contact " j.critical.k " on discord as said above, once done please reply to this thread or inform Critical to close this thread.​

Status
Not open for further replies.