Status
Not open for further replies.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: James Fatterson

Your SteamID: 76561199218572353

Your steam community link: idk what is it

Date of ban: September 7, 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): screenshot down below in the attachments.

Who banned you: Unknown

Ban length?: 4 weeks

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not scream while being gagged with elastic restrains.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yes banned.

Why should you be unbanned: I usually play on the American servers. In those servers when you get elastic restrained and somebody Decides to gag you you actually get gagged, so I thought the same rules apply to here. generally when you get arrested you will be mad (he also blinded me), so I decided to make inhumane noises because of that. well it turns out, you don't actually get gagged for some reason in this server and that is why I think the ban was kind of unfair.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I wont break any other rules and do my best to avoid these kinds of situations that I'm having right now.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: because I like this server, other SCP servers have too much stuff added or are just too P2W (pay to win).

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    243 KB · Views: 12

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello @Lashiyeet, as the banning staff i will explain what happened.
Someone made an admin call agaisnt you for micspamming and talking while gagged, so i brought you and the people that complained.

They both showed me evidence of you making loud and weird noises (micspam) and then talking while gagged (Fail RP).
After that, the E-11 that was also in the sit showed me another video of you breaking Fear RP, since you were unarmed and they had guns pointed at you and telling you to stuff but you didn't.

So in the end, you ended up being banned for FearRP, FailRP, Fear RP, Stacked Warnings (for having multiple warnings within a day) and Stacked Bans (because of your previous bans that stacked).

I hope this clears things up.

Have a nice day,
Rushi

Foxatron

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hello @Lashiyeet

Thankyou for taking the time to appeal the ban you received .
As you have admitted that you are indeed at fault here , I cannot in good faith remove the ban that you currently have.

Kind regards,
Foxatron.

Status
Not open for further replies.