Barbarian ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbarian

Oct 7, 2023
Your in-game name: Barbarian
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:99208398
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158682524/
Date of ban:06/10/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): NITRP
Who banned you: Marl boro
Ban length?: 1 week
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will stop minging on the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned. Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I enjoy playing on the server. There was a time when I was active daily on the server and I enjoyed contributing to my regiment. When I take it seriously, I feel like I would be a valuable member to any regiment
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: All I can really do is try my best not to break any rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy playing on the server. I just find it hard to find anything to do when its peace time resulting in my acting like an idiot and getting myself banned.

Mr Duckie

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 9, 2021
Hi Barbarian,

Than you for taking the time to make a ban appeal. I was the person who banned you as I had to speak to you a few times about getting into the gunner seat of a blackfoot and shooting it whilst it was on the ground. You killed me once by doing this, you then kept asking people if they wanted a fist fight and proceeded to punch them, you did this to me while I was doing something and then killed me again. With your warning/ban history I am tempted to extend your ban but gave you the benefit of the doubt to just do it as a one week ban.

In the future if you did the same behaviour again I would ban you for a lot longer. I shall leave the appeal up to a super admin.

Kind Regards
Duckie​

Status
Not open for further replies.