STEAM_0:1:622556691
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discord Name
epic#0943
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For how long have you played on CG SCP
13 days 368.1 hours
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
14. I know im under aged. But age should not matter because im smart,mature and i have a lot of discipline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In what country are you located?
Kuwait
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time zone
GMT+3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character name(s):
Bartholemew alen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Civilian name
Bartholemew allen
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
Uk server
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you have a mic?
Yes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
Nu-7 LCPL
RRT License
HW Licens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why
16 warnings and 8 bans. I have so many becouse when i strated playing i didnt read the rules but now i did.
i can aasure you there will be no more bans and warnings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
Ever since i started playing this game I immediately fell in love with Gensec job. And when i was grinding to get better and better to reach my full potential ive seen a lot of unethical things and uncool things happen so thats why i want to become a captin to share the code of conduct and code of ethics. And also it would be nice to finally get a level 4 keycard with my name on it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?
I have spent a lot of time playing as Gensec and I know all the rules and protocols.I will show mature attitude and high regard to the role. I know CoC and CoE like the back of my hand. I am very good at staying calm in stressful situations.I will respect all who ever I come across to D-class and Site-Adminstration. And i also have really good combat experience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?
Captins have many responsibilities. The first and most important is to get all the Gensec in to the right mindset. And 2nd captins do tranings and tryouts for RRT and HWL. 3rd They are Responsible for supervise and monitoring all GENSEC. And make sure they are following the code of ethics and code of cunduct. Captins also lead sweeps and give Gensec with duties. And if they do there duties correctly they sould be rewarded by crediting them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in
Bartholemew alen
born in 1989
bartholemew had a very hard chilhood his mother passed away while giveing birth to him. And so he live with his father he was very connected to his father they had a great relationship. His father was working in the milatry . One day there were walking outside and they noticed something wird his dad saw a man with a gun and the man started shooting so bartholemew father told barth to go and run barth said no but his dad insisted then barth ran away he ran and ran and ran untill he fell asleep then he woke up in a bed in a hospital and he was told that he was involved an a gun shooting and that his dad passed away he was so sad and furious. He decided to become a officer to protect the people and avnge his dad. He worked really hard day and night until he became an officer. To help the people.

Barth got the job. but then he got the offer to work in a ficility. barth accepted the offer. Barth started working in a facility.
he was really good at doing his job. So he got promoted and promoted and promoted. the Dpt chif saw how good he was. Then he got the offer
to join the GSD captain. Accepted.

Note: I have a bad server reputaition and im tying to fix it. Im changing.
also you might have notesed that i had 27 warning but it turns out i only have 16. it was false that i had 27.
english is not my mane langugh so dont come at me saying my spelling is bad.
HUGE -Support

-Maturity
-Black listed from other branch

With all due respect,the way you conducted yourself in this forum post is embarrassing and IMMATURE. Instead of taking the criticism and using it as a learning opportunity you got defensive when members pointed out (VALID) issues they’ve with you. I mean you’ve had 8bans and 16 warnings worth of criticism and seems not much has changed from what I’ve read…

You admit to advertising your post in discords. YOU NEVER DO THAT!!! There’s no excuse.

It’s important to understand that I do believe that people can change but it comes with reflection and TIME. Your behavior seems to be a pattern of rule breaking and I think somebody else would be better off having this position.

Anyway, Goodluck with your application!

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
+Support free my poor boy he is a nice guy and is friendly i know this stuff is in his past he can change

+Good interactions

• Haha
Reactions: AstroHD

Eden "Ratchet" Snyder

Jul 12, 2022
Application Denied
Hello @Bartholemew alen , thank you for showing your interest in the position of Captain.
Your application has been rejected as we do not believe you are ready for the position. We suggest you improve all areas of your app before you make another. In addition we will need to see more evidence of maturity and leadership ability in-game.

You may reapply in two weeks.
image.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 'Blue' and Boggers
Status
Not open for further replies.