Accepted Basilisk's UNGOC Pac "Blisk"

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
PAC Requesting Approval

PAC Requested: I'm requesting to be allowed to use this Pac for my UNGOC Character
Small lore Behind my UNGOC Operative Blisk is that he's using a protype of futuristic armor Codenamed: Pilot Armor developed by the UNGOC Blisk is a Seasoned War Veteran he have done many operations for the UNGOC as well as for other organizations / forces before he joined the UNGOC. Some operations he partook in took place in Afghanistant,Infiltration of North Korea,Venuzuela any other details are REDACTED. As for the Prototype Suit it is almost 80% Bullet proof and is capable of using Cloaking technology for stealth / infiltration missions and much more he's currently one of a few UNGOC operatives who are using this Experimental suit. Adittionaly the suit is able to filter toxins like smoke, teargas and poison through the helmets air filtering system the helmet also have inbuilt Night Vision and Thermal Vision.
gmod_RtVzyCqcCp.jpggmod_Hm9WH8AZMb.jpg

Photograph of PAC:

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
sick pac, but isn't GOC an info leak? not very smart to have that on your outfit on surface

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
Cool pac but like moon said you should probably remove the “GOC” part as it’s an Infoleak to civs, I would recommend changing it to just “UN”

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
Cool pac but like moon said you should probably remove the “GOC” part as it’s an Infoleak to civs, I would recommend changing it to just “UN”
I’ll change it if possible, also credit goes to Grit cuz he made this epic pac

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
UPDATE: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16o1a0Ydf4pSJv/d1337j4OhUuc?invite=cr-MSxVNDQsODI5Nzg4MDQs
Screenshot_215.png

Screenshot_208.png
Screenshot_209.png
Screenshot_210.png
Screenshot_216.png
Screenshot_216.png
Screenshot_217.png

Last edited:

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
PAC Approved

Hi @Basilisk ,

Your PAC has been approved on the 25/04/2023 for the following;

"All UNGOC combative Jobs"
Do not use any of the additional features you have added in the Pac in any way or form to gain yourself the advantage e.g the cloaking device.

by Rushi, Sven, Jason Taylor

Please note any edits to this thread that modify what has been requested and approved will result in this PAC approval being revoked

Kind Regards,
Jason.​

Status
Not open for further replies.