Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): BeastElimz

For how long have you played on CG MRP: tbh i dont even know XD

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

NATO name (regiment and rank): nato / PRIVATE

USSR name (regiment and rank): BEASTELIMZ

Civilian name: BeastElimz

Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199060700924/

Do you have a mic?: Yes and im a fast typer soooo yea :)

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
this is my first app i made

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
nothing at all

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
not really

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: YES ANYKIND u want MILITARY CITY and type i played

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
tbh im not gonna lie but i can be on the whole day if im free (i know i need to get a life) but i can be online ATLEAST 4 to 6 hours i aint joking

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
because it seems fun to be a mod on your server and that i see people joining the server and there is no staff on like me cuz when i joined there was no staff and the other day that i joined i got arrested? and couldnt do the training so i wanted to be staff because im online everyday and im a chill person to do the training and other stuff cuz ill be online all the time and that also iv been mod on loads of other games not mod only but admin (and im no simp so dont worry XD)

-----------------------------------------------
i deleted the thing over here im sorry missclicked
------------------------------------------------
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: because like i said i can be online for a day on the server so that can really help the server with new people and that im not a 8 year old and i dont scream in my MIC im just a huge help ok i dont know what to add that makes me dif from others oh yea i stream and make vids maybe that makes me dif i dont know what to add or say. i hope i get ACCEPTED

TimLaydolf

Jul 22, 2021
- Support

Hello mate. Unfortunately it will be a -support from me. You don't quite utilize grammar, and you don't seem to take the application as it would be for a serious "job", but rather more just another position somewhere. The staff team needs to look professional, and unfortunately this does not.

I have never seen you online, and considering you only are a private I'm guessing you really did not play the minimum of two weeks required before applying.

I wish you good luck! My best tips are to play the game a bit more, get a decent rank and become a bit more known in the community.

BeastElimz

Aug 18, 2021
- Support

Hello mate. Unfortunately it will be a -support from me. You don't quite utilize grammar, and you don't seem to take the application as it would be for a serious "job", but rather more just another position somewhere. The staff team needs to look professional, and unfortunately this does not.

I have never seen you online, and considering you only are a private I'm guessing you really did not play the minimum of two weeks required before applying.

I wish you good luck! My best tips are to play the game a bit more, get a decent rank and become a bit more known in the community.
ok sure ty for the response ill keep it in mind :)

Pasi Huovila

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Apr 27, 2021
Finland
- Support

1. You must be at least 15 years old before creating a moderator application. 14 year olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity can get permission from a super admin to apply.​
The recruitment rules say you have to be atleast 15, unless you have played for a long time. I do not believe you have played a long time as you haven't mentioned how long you have played for and I have never seen you in game.

2. You must have played on the server for at least two weeks before creating your application.​

Like I said above, I do not believe you have played for two weeks before making this application as you are still a private.

My suggestion is to join a regiment and get to know more people. Once you have played longer and become known in the community, then reapply for mod.

Beskar

Mar 1, 2021
Hi, I will be going for a -support. You’re still very new to the server I was the person that got you a trainer to train you today, a few hours ago. Next to that you don’t meet some recruitment rules.Nonetheless best of luck

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
-Support

You either ignored or just didn't read the recruitment rules, because of that I will have to go with a -support.

Good luck.

Ozzy

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 26, 2021
-Support

People above have already given all the reasons why.

Good luck with your application.

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
-Support

- didn't read recruitement rules
- never seen you on

I will be giving you a -support because you are new to the server i believe since today. If you really want to become a Mod on the server i recommend to play more on the server so people get to know you and read the recruitement rules to.

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
-support
If you are 14 mate you will have had to have played for around 3 months and also got a supers permission to apply and I know because I had to follow that route myself. You also are not that know because yes I'm on LOA but I'm keeping up with things and you have not been mentioned once

Hersh

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2020
Application Denied

You do not meet the intended requirements in order to become staff on MRP. Moreover no Super Admin has given you permission to make this app which is required prior to posting an application when you're 14.

@BeastElimz You may re-apply when you meet the minimum requirements to become staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.